Grant Equals Mourinho Record

BlueLion.

I really aint got any of the extra spares to volunteer & help out the poor mind disabled minded

...and they say irony is dead. Fuckin' ell Crack 'ead you really are a case. I would just get on with your homework, and leave the hospital computer alone.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah keep it going mate the cracks gr8 :blue scalf: i've forgot what this thread's about now, don't know how you think the remarks up but there terrific.

fucking hell if i keep this up me and you could end up mates...................................on 2nd thoughts nah it just would'nt be right :rolleyes:

regads:JBD

:drunk:

...and they say irony is dead. Fuckin' ell Crack 'ead you really are a case. I would just get on with your homework, and leave the hospital computer alone.

When this prat started posting I thought he was a guy, similar age to myself (21 :whistling: ) who took my earlier remark about the handbrakes a wee bit too seriously. Shows just how wrong you can be eh. He's clearly a wee billynomates school boy (no doubt also a 4x2), who getting more and more frustrating as each day, week, month, year goes past and he still has an unwelcome firm hand on his cherry. A classic case of waiting until he gets his first Jump then hoping he starts to see the world in a different light.

Then again, could be a long wait :rolleyes:

Dear God, He's more boring than I thought, and I thought he was fucking boring beforehand, Nice how he "attached himself to Elliott" though :whistling: Possibly great minds think alike?

Oi get stuffed, I ain't got nothing to do with him :rolleyes:

When this prat started posting I thought he was a guy, similar age to myself (21 :whistling: ) who took my earlier remark about the handbrakes a wee bit too seriously. Shows just how wrong you can be eh. He's clearly a wee billynomates school boy (no doubt also a 4x2), who getting more and more frustrating as each day, week, month, year goes past and he still has an unwelcome firm hand on his cherry. A classic case of waiting until he gets his first Jump then hoping he starts to see the world in a different light.

cm your calling him a 4x2 should'nt it be "front wheel skid" :whistling:

ooops there goes my credability as a non racist :thumbsup:

regards:JBD

cm your calling him a 4x2 should'nt it be "front wheel skid" :whistling:

ooops there goes my credability as a non racist :thumbsup:

regards:JBD

Oi, if you carry on like that JBD he'll be right on your case.........................Mind you at least he'll be off mine so please carry on regardless :lol:

from Bluechampions.com

let me say that again!

BC you’re wasting your time with Israeli. Most of us have learnt to ignore him. Just read what MourofEssien has written above. I subscribe to that. If we had Steve Clarke or Ten Cate as the manager instead of Grant, we would be topping the table now.

The two points lost yesterday was Grant’s fault. He had all of 25 minutes to make something happen and get the three points. He did nothing worthwhile. Give this team to Harry Redknapp, he’ll take us places.

I see a strong similarity between George Bush Jr and Avram Grant. Holding important positions, don’t have much of an idea, typical laughing stock, using their relations, have hidden agendas etc etc etc. At least Bush won a public election!

Love the similarity with Bush junior :lol:

Edited by changingman2000

In fairness, what could he do? He brought on Pizarro who was our only attacking option. I'd understand if a fit Drogba, Shevchenko and Lampard were all sitting with the subs and he didn't bring them on, but what else could he do? Bring on Ferreira to play up front?

Guest TheStylishKidInTheRiot

Although i love Cousin Avi yous have narf hit a nerve defending yids so i thought i'd muster up a little reply to send you all into controversial meltdown!

*Idiocy edited*

After posting this 'strong' reply i'd like to send my deepest apoligies to Avram and hes family. This was simply a wake up call to the wankers who have only just started following Chelsea and do not understand the hatred between the two clubs.

Edited by Elliott

Although i love Cousin Avi yous have narf hit a nerve defending yids so i thought i'd muster up a little reply to send you all into controversial meltdown!

SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AUSCHWITZ

SIEG HEIL!

HITLERS GONA GAS EM AGAIN

Chelsea!

YOU CANT STOP EM THE YIDS FROM TOTTENHAM

THE YIDS FROM WHITE HART LANE OH!

HE'S ONLY A POOR LITTLE YIDDO

HE STANDS AT THE BACK OF THE SHELF

HE GOES TO THE BAR TO BUY A LAGER

AND ONLY BUYS ONE FOR HIMSELF!

HES ONLY A POOR LITTLE YIDDO!

YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO!!!

ADOLF HITLER HES NOT DEAD HES THE LEADER OF THE SHED!

GOOD OL ADOLF HITLER HE WAS A Chelsea FAN

ONE DAY HE WENT TO SHITE HART LANE AND ALL THE JEW BOYS RAN

AT LAST HE CAUGHT A FEW OF EM UP AGAINST A WALL

AT FIRST HE LAUGHED A LITTLE BIT AND THEN HE GASSED EM ALL

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

After posting this 'strong' reply i'd like to send my deepest apoligies to Avram and hes family. This was simply a wake up call to the wankers who have only just started following Chelsea and do not understand the hatred between the two clubs.

fuck that my friend, you've gone to strong, i don't ever want to see that kind of posting again......i'm a supporter of many years and never seen or heard that kind racism by true Chelsea supporters.......

it comes straight out of the NF and BNP, who i know still have a following at the bridge, but you can count me out of that kind of filth :angry:

Think hes been on before, with a different user name. Seem to recognise the grammar or lack of, and unintelligible garb that he passes for legitimate comment. A legacy of Thatchers' 'Care in the Community' policy.

*Idiocy edited*

No true Chelsea fan sings that shit. You don't need to glorify Hitler to hate on Tottenham.

You're in the wrong decade.