Grant Equals Mourinho Record

BlueLion.

Supporting the BNP aint racist.

No.

Shut up Elliot you look like a fuckin yid as it is with your ben haim barnet turn it in.

On the other hand i do agree send me back to the late 70s 80s era por favor

But that is. And its not condoned by this site. We are trying to promote the site in new places, and bring in new members, and comments like that are going to upset people, and turf them away.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

But that is. And its not condoned by this site. We are trying to promote the site in new places, and bring in new members, and comments like that are going to upset people, and turf them away.

The first part of the post isnt racist, stereotypical yes, but racist, no shipmate.

With regards to the last part of his post about living in the 70s and 80s, I 100% agree with him. I wont accept supporters from Asia etc and never will, that's my own opinion which I'm entitled to. A football club either runs in your family or is your local team. End of.

The first part of the post isnt racist, stereotypical yes, but racist, no shipmate.

With regards to the last part of his post about living in the 70s and 80s, I 100% agree with him. I wont accept supporters from Asia etc and never will, that's my own opinion which I'm entitled to. A football club either runs in your family or is your local team. End of.

That's bollocks. People have to choice to support whatever football team they want, regardless of skin colour or country of birth.

Oh is that so?....Well..if thats the case..then...I would say "CFC" would never have beeen one of the biggest in the world instead would have just beeen a local club for Local people....everyone has a right to support the club they like......

A football club either runs in your family or is your local team. End of.

Nah mate....you're way off the mark there.

No-one in my family really supports an English team only myself. We're all massive Rangers fans. I got into Chelsea by chance after going to a game whilst in London with my dad years ago.

Does that make me any less of a supporter ?

Can we get back on topic please guys.

End of the issue - I've explained our (TC's) view on what the guy said, and if you don't like it One Bar, you can find another site to argue on.

Thanks.

I aint argued with your views on what he said.

Guys, it wasn't the word yid he was shitting himself over, it was the stereotype that CM2000 made about 'yids', I think it was something to do with greed and money. And when you combine the word yid with the negative songs some sing, its easy to see how it can be construed as a negative word, much as the same as how the and word to describe a black person became so negative when combined with slavery.

It's much a do over nothing though. No-ones going to change some people's views on these things. Why waste your breath?

Are you picking on me again Eliott? :lol: You are stereotyping me as a stereotype, I think.

Songs don't always need to be "negative", or "racist", they could just simply be used to wind up the opposition.

Irish people have been steotyped for years as being Thick", no one seemed to bat much of an eyelid over that old chestnut, But stereotyping a Yid as tight is overstepping the mark? But havent they always been a "tight" race?

Who gives a fuck, Where does it say that we need to be walking on eggshells when slagging off the yids?

Are you picking on me again Eliott? :lol: You are stereotyping me as a stereotype, I think.

Songs don't always need to be "negative", or "racist", they could just simply be used to wind up the opposition.

Irish people have been steotyped for years as being Thick", no one seemed to bat much of an eyelid over that old chestnut, But stereotyping a Yid as tight is overstepping the mark? But havent they always been a "tight" race?

Who gives a fuck, Where does it say that we need to be walking on eggshells when slagging off the yids?

I'm not even saying I'm agreeing with Cracker, I was just pointing the true issue of his chagrin. I don't have much issue with anyone stereotyping a Jew as tight, same with the Irish example.

This thead is up to 11 pages and I swear about only 5 is about the actual topic!

Come on no more clap trap about race I'm fed up with it, I don't care! Green, yellow, pink, blue, Israeli, English, Indian it's all one big melting pot to me.

Avram failed to beat Jose's winning record at Pompey, have to admit I thought it was a given the way his luck's been going.

I'll bet if Jose is still taking an interest he would have had a chuckle over his glass of red vino that weekend.

This thead is up to 11 pages and I swear about only 5 is about the actual topic!

Come on no more clap trap about race I'm fed up with it, I don't care! Green, yellow, pink, blue, Israeli, English, Indian it's all one big melting pot to me.

Avram failed to beat Jose's winning record at Pompey, have to admit I thought it was a given the way his luck's been going.

I'll bet if Jose is still taking an interest he would have had a chuckle over his glass of red vino that weekend.

i agree please make this the last post on this thread about racism, it's getting fucking boring.