Grant Equals Mourinho Record

BlueLion.

You certainly have a stalker..er fan there CM.

Yid fan in the Times;

At Tottenham, we have been proud Yids (Jewish and non-Jewish) for years. In fact, I remember at the ‘81 cup final when I was 13, I saw three skinheads wearing yamalkas. I do not accept this utter rubbish from these buffoons that, because we call ourselves Yids, it stirs up anti-semitism. It would happen anyway.

As for Martin Berliner, he supports a club who I well remember used to throw bananas at Garth Crooks and hiss every time we went there. I have been a proud Yid since 1977 and I shall take an Israeli flag to the Arab Emirates Stadium when Spurs go there on 22 December - and I shall shove it in the face of anti-semitism.

You will never ever stop 36,000 fans singing ‘Yid Army’ and thank God for that.

Neal Cohen

Edgware

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly have a stalker..er fan there CM.

Yid fan in the Times;

At Tottenham, we have been proud Yids (Jewish and non-Jewish) for years. In fact, I remember at the '81 cup final when I was 13, I saw three skinheads wearing yamalkas. I do not accept this utter rubbish from these buffoons that, because we call ourselves Yids, it stirs up anti-semitism. It would happen anyway.

As for Martin Berliner, he supports a club who I well remember used to throw bananas at Garth Crooks and hiss every time we went there. Chelsea FC have some of the most disgusting racist supporters I've ever come across, so I suggest Martin you sit down and shut up and sort your own rubbish out down at Stamford bridge where, if you were still in the second division - and you would be had you not won the lottery - no one would care about your views.

I have been a proud Yid since 1977 and I shall take an Israeli flag to the Arab Emirates Stadium when Spurs go there on 22 December - and I shall shove it in the face of anti-semitism.

You will never ever stop 36,000 fans singing 'Yid Army' and thank God for that.

Neal Cohen

Edgware

Cheers FB, Your assistance, as always, is hugely appreciated dear boy. It does show however just how easy it is nowadays to rub people up the wrong way, Which is no bad thing you know! :lol:

now now biru, that's not the attitude... cracker is perfectly entitled to state his opinon.

one thing is though that more and more we are getting into personal attacks on members and not dealing with what the site is about and that is Chelsea football club.

back to CM2000 i've had my differences with him and probaly still will, we'll probaly rage at each other but at the end of the day i still respect him "yid hater" or not he like most of us has his own opions and should like the rest of us be allowed to express them.

fucking hell!!!!! i think i just praised CM2000........that cant be right :D

regards:JBD

Praise from JBD? fucking hell mate, have you been on the old Marching Powder then ;):D

yeah i agree..................

but don't start on me with your pokey out tongue :angry:

try reading my post again, and see if you can get a grasp of it in the manner it was meant.

Yes, I know what you mean.

I just couldn't be bothered to be friendly to someone who just joined up and wasn't being so.

wat is FFS then???im new to forums........

FFS means For F*ck's Sake.

Lot of bloody fuss over a 3 letter word if you ask me. CM's as entitled to his opinion as everyone else on here, thats what forums are for aint it? We could all jump on Cracker for being too PC but as its already been said, on the whole we accept that some of our views are going to differ and we live with it. That's why the forum works imo although Im sure the new arrival might disagree.

Lot of bloody fuss over a 3 letter word if you ask me. CM's as entitled to his opinion as everyone else on here, thats what forums are for aint it? We could all jump on Cracker for being too PC but as its already been said, on the whole we accept that some of our views are going to differ and we live with it. That's why the forum works imo although Im sure the new arrival might disagree.

I think he's a YID you know ^_^

oops, have I erred here? damn and blast it, I nearly let the cat out of the bag regarding your "scottish" background, close thing eh :D

:lol::lol:

No idea what you're talking about tbh.

Anyway, back on topic..........you warming to this Grant bloke then?