Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why people are opposed to this. Who better is available? Look at City, they wanted Falcao and Cavani and ended up with Negredo and Jovetic :lol:

Apparently we were looking after Cavani, Falcao, Jojo and bunch of other strikers and we still havent sign anyone...unless IF Rooney arrives but that is still big IF.

Is anyone against throwing £45-£50m Liverpool's way for Suarez if we bid £30m and MU still refuse to sell? I know that is a lot and just about Cavani's fee and Suarez will miss the next 6 matches for us, he would be a handful playing for us. And he won't demand ridiculous wages too, maybe £150k max, not £250k like Rooney.

Apparently we were looking after Cavani, Falcao, Jojo and bunch of other strikers and we still havent sign anyone...unless IF Rooney arrives but that is still big IF.

Apparently. Big word. I realy dont think we were after Jovetic, and im not sure we wanted Falcao and all the other strikers except Cavani and Rooney. no real serious source on anyone buy those two, not even on Falcao.

Who are both fine players and would improve us, we were after them both too and failed in both and I agree, people are thinking as if we got the luxury of choosing from a pool of top class strikers.

This is the only forum in the world where Chelsea fans are afraid of the signing of Negredo in City. Limited striker for mid table teams in most football fans mind. i only see people laugh on this expensive signing. Jovetic isnt better than Tevez, so whats the big deal or the big change from last season? City had Balo-Aguaro-Tevez-Dzeko, now they have Negredo-Aguaro-Jovetic-Dzeko. hoooo

We defenetly need a striker, but we'd be extremely stupid to buy Negredo or even Jovetic who isnt a real goal scorer.

Can't see United signing flabergas. Why would he want to leave his native country, where he plays for the champions, alongside Messi, Neymar, Iniesta and Xavi and return to England and play with Cleverly, Carrick and RVP? Unless he is driven purely by money, I highly doubt he will be a red devil next season.

United are going to have to aim a lot lower..

This is the only forum in the world where Chelsea fans are afraid of the signing of Negredo in City. Limited striker for mid table teams in most football fans mind. i only see people laugh on this expensive signing. Jovetic isnt better than Tevez, so whats the big deal or the big change from last season? City had Balo-Aguaro-Tevez-Dzeko, now they have Negredo-Aguaro-Jovetic-Dzeko. hoooo

We defenetly need a striker, but we'd be extremely stupid to buy Negredo or even Jovetic who isnt a real goal scorer.

Was referring to Cavani and Falcao, who we both went after and failed to get.

De Laurentiis said Chelsea never even enquired about Cavani.

Ouch .... Hundreds of pages of fantasy then in the Cavani thread :Goober:

Was referring to Cavani and Falcao, who we both went after and failed to get.

Oh, havent got it right. Buy my post still relevant -_- i saw it in other posts

I wish i could see a reliable source about us going for Falcao. Just a reminder- the last rumors came during the last season, especially in January, and i think it was all from that Spanish TV show Punto Pelota. Who arent very reliable it seems.

And now it looks like we havent went for Cavani at all... well.

Apparently. Big word. I realy dont think we were after Jovetic, and im not sure we wanted Falcao and all the other strikers except Cavani and Rooney. no real serious source on anyone buy those two, not even on Falcao.

De Laurentiis said Chelsea never even enquired about Cavani.

Shouldnt we be concerned bit then? Oh with that mighty strike force of Ba, Torres and Lukaku we realy dont have to be, right?

Shouldnt we be concerned bit then? Oh with that mighty strike force of Ba, Torres and Lukaku we realy dont have to be, right?

Should we be concerned about not wanting to spend 60m on Cavani and Falcao? i dont think so. Its a fair decision by the club.

Should we be concerned about us not bidding for strikers like Gomez, Higuain, Jovetic (if you have, throw more names)? imo, no. I think non of them would have been a good buy for the team Mou wants to have, and its much better to go after Rooney.

Should we be concerned if we wont get Rooney and our striker force will be Ba, Torres and Lukaku? yes.

Napoli paid €34.5m for Higuain. What a waste of money that was. Rooney is a much better player. Come on Chelsea just get him.

I hope we dont go in for Suarez, he is a terrible professional. Hate the guy regardless of how good he is.

No because our team is not built around our strikers but rather around our attacking midfielders. Bar City, who in the PL has a midfield that even compares to ours?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You