How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he a caber tossing haggis eater then? :ph34r: leave him for a true blue Englishman :wub:

Aye he is, American born but of Scots and English decent. I on the other hand am American as they come (Part Native American-French-Dutch on my mom's side and third generation German-Flemish on my dad's).

Later in the afternoon I'm travelling home, meaning there are 5 hours in a train ahead of me, not exciting lol. And tomorrow I have some important meetings regarding my interpreting professional experience that the university requires.

And after that, I am heading to the hospital to visit my sister and her newly born son!! I'm an uncle for the second time! :yay:

Later in the afternoon I'm travelling home, meaning there are 5 hours in a train ahead of me, not exciting lol. And tomorrow I have some important meetings regarding my interpreting professional experience that the university requires.

And after that, I am heading to the hospital to visit my sister and her newly born son!! I'm an uncle for the second time! :yay:

Should change your username to 'uncle.milan.cech'. :P

In agony.

Just spent £150 on the missus for Christmas

I'd turn Muslim if I were you, our holidays involve something like killing sheep instead of buying expensive gifts (Warning, side effects include being called a terrorist) :P

Relieved and sad at the same time. I kept my job by the skin of my teeth but sadly my mate lost his. He's like a brother to me, i love him and only did what i did because he's my mate. He only came in today to save me, not himself. I only saved my job because of my record in the last 9 years because what i did was bad enough to be sacked twice over! I was supposed to do my hearing with someone else but didn't have the sufficient paper work, he woulda sacked me no question about it. I got lucky, i got someone nice and got away with it. Over the moon i kept my job but gutted for my mate.

I'd turn Muslim if I were you, our holidays involve something like killing sheep instead of buying expensive gifts (Warning, side effects include being called a terrorist) :P

killing a sheep makes you a terrorist??????? what about the welsh and the aussies and the kiwis that fuck sheep ?????