How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

I'd turn Muslim if I were you, our holidays involve something like killing sheep instead of buying expensive gifts (Warning, side effects include being called a terrorist) :P

After the seep thing, is there sex? Because after a good present, there is always sex. :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killing a sheep makes you a terrorist??????? what about the welsh and the aussies and the kiwis that fuck sheep ?????

They don't 'fuck', they make love to them..

And for the record, it is the media propaganda that makes us terrorists, we kill sheep because...I have no idea why we kill sheep. Why do you put lights and plastic balls on a tree?

They don't 'fuck', they make love to them..

And for the record, it is the media propaganda that makes us terrorists, we kill sheep because...I have no idea why we kill sheep. Why do you put lights and plastic balls on a tree?

I dont put balls on a tree I put them on a tee ....ok sometimes they end up in the trees but its not intended

Fantastic!

Been a rough month, considering my gf of 3 years that I was going to propose to in Rome broke up with me.

But no point dwelling on it. Onwards and upwards. Ladies of London, here I come!!

Kezza, That just stinks! I'm sorry sweetie, but apparently she didn't understand the gem she had! I hope you find someone more worthy of you! ((HUGS))

Fantastic!

Been a rough month, considering my gf of 3 years that I was going to propose to in Rome broke up with me.

But no point dwelling on it. Onwards and upwards. Ladies of London, here I come!!

That's tough mate, but I love your attitude. Stay strong friend :)

Kezza, That just stinks! I'm sorry sweetie, but apparently she didn't understand the gem she had! I hope you find someone more worthy of you! ((HUGS))

That's tough mate, but I love your attitude. Stay strong friend :)

Thanks guys. Appreciate it ;)

I'm feeling sad. I was just informed that a former classmate of mine has died today. I wasn't even that close to him and hadn't seen the guy in a year or so but we occasionally kept in touch on facebook and it was only a few days ago when I last heard from him. At this point I have no idea what happened to him but some sort of accident would be my guess. He was only 20 years old. :(

I'm feeling sad. I was just informed that a former classmate of mine has died today. I wasn't even that close to him and hadn't seen the guy in a year or so but we occasionally kept in touch on facebook and it was only a few days ago when I last heard from him. At this point I have no idea what happened to him but some sort of accident would be my guess. He was only 20 years old. :(

I`M SO SORRY.

I hope he has died in a peaceful way...

I'm sorry for your loss, it is never easy to understand when someone dies and when they are young it is even harder. ((HUGS))

Sorry to hear that mate. Never easy no matter how well you knew them.

Guy in my class topped himself a couple of years ago, never understood why..

Was gonna write a post saying I'm pissed off cause we lost our first game of touch after a 5 game winning streak..but when you read a post like this you realize that its not even worth the rant.