How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

:lol: Well TBH, I do wish that I could at least concentrate more on academic(not that I'm doing terribly by any means!) but just can't help it. Football has become a massive part of my life. If only I could get into some football related work now rather than having to study. Oh well. *sigh*

What's your major? (Assuming you are a university student)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Well TBH, I do wish that I could at least concentrate more on academic(not that I'm doing terribly by any means!) but just can't help it. Football has become a massive part of my life. If only I could get into some football related work now rather than having to study. Oh well. *sigh*

Try to connect it somehow. For example, I did my school leaving exams by writing an excellent paper and story about a fictitious football team and player :D

You could become a sports journalist!

What's your major? (Assuming you are a university student)

Media and PR.

Try to connect it somehow. For example, I did my school leaving exams by writing an excellent paper and story about a fictitious football team and player :D

Only if the questions allowed such answers to be written.

You could become a sports journalist!

Had that thought before but not exactly a person that likes to write. :lol:

i would be damned if you didnt go for that uefa coaching thingy....your always posting articles, talking about other teams(in other leagues) and lower teams in championship and discussinglour youth players wherever they may be..honestly man, i can ee you if not a coach definately a director of football at some club because even from a far i can tell that you eat live & breathe football a lot more than most on this forum.

I feel not good these days :( because I heard that maybe ashley is going to leave the team if Abra doesnt extend his contract for at least 1 years !! He is totally worth even 4 years !

Ashley is a really pro player and we are losing the best left back of the world :(

i would be damned if you didnt go for that uefa coaching thingy....your always posting articles, talking about other teams(in other leagues) and lower teams in championship and discussinglour youth players wherever they may be..honestly man, i can ee you if not a coach definately a director of football at some club because even from a far i can tell that you eat live & breathe football a lot more than most on this forum.

Wow! Didn't expect that but thanks. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't go for the UEFA coaching seminars etc because circumstances have dictated otherwise. Just hoping and looking to get into some football related work in the future, be it in coaching or working in the media.

sorry to see such an air of depression around the place ...This is the time of the year when the weather turns worse daylight gets shorter and

dormant genes suggest we should hibernate. Many people think student life is a bed of roses, It does have its great peaks but also the depths.

The only solution is to try to remain positive easy to say I know ...Finally enjoy the football we are playing. It can be an escape ,,Good luck

It's just that the situation here is so bad with the country on the brick of yet another war I just feel hopeless for the future.

Admittedly, I do not know the full going ons in Lebanon right now but stay strong mate. I'm sure things will improve and be better soon. And stay safe too. :)