How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel great, I have a week's break from my studies. Studying at the uni has turned out to be much easier than I thought at first. I don't always attend classes anyway but then we also have these breaks every once in a while. Usually it's like a month and a half of studying and then a holiday that lasts at least a week, not to mention the two longer breaks that take place in the summer (4 months) and around Christmas (1 month). In addition to these holidays I also took an additional week and a half off for my trip to London and no one gave a fuck because I still managed to do all my assignments in time. I could get used to living like this, shame it only lasts for three more years and then I'm supposed to start working or something. :lol:

No (for both questions), but that's alright! :)

She doesnt deserve a sad emoticon...

If she was dumb enough to let you go, she obviously isn't too bright! ((HUGS)) even when it is what is best breaking up hurts!

I am good :) My favorite city made CNN Travel http://travel.cnn.com/shanghai/play/worlds-greatest-city-50-reasons-why-shanghai-no-1-590704

If she was dumb enough to let you go, she obviously isn't too bright! ((HUGS)) even when it is what is best breaking up hurts!

Hope everythings is alright mate... Plenty more fish in the sea... :)

Thank you! :blush:

I am fine though, thought it would be worse. Not really worried, it wasnt like I was expecting to get married or so...

Thank you! :blush:

I am fine though, thought it would be worse. Not really worried, it wasnt like I was expecting to get married or so...

Still, breaking up is never easy ((HUGS))

Looking forward to the game today, it's at a time I can actually see it!! :D

Feeling super good! It has been some time since I felt this good, even though I've got tons of exams in the next days.

If you dont pass your exams, I will kick your mother fucking ass!

Week off so yay!!!!!!Happy times

And glad to survive another trip down the mental road in Dunstable where there is no road markings..no one knows what lane is a road lane or a bus lane...where anyone can cross cause the kerbs are stupidly high and they've put a roundabout way to over one side so left a v v v tiddy gap..amazed no one has crashed round that!

Ugh!! Crappy morning! I have managed to make my sister angry at me for picking on her (she is a pseudoManU fan) and she she took it all too seriously and to much to heart. Ah well she'll probably stop talking to me, but that will not really change anything other than the random post on Facebook (one ever three months) because she does not email or call me at all and hasn't since I moved to China almost two years ago! Of course, not that I have ever said anything to her about that or how it made me feel!

Ok vent over :)