How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So good.

I usually take 15 credits a semester, but I'm taking 12 and all focusing on sociology. Really excited about this semester and my eventual transfer. :)

I wish I had some sort of clue to what the heck you are talking about but I don't. I liked it because it sounds positive and it is making you feel happy. At this moment in time at a crossroad in my life it feels like I'm surrounded by negativity so I'm super pro positivity right now hoping for change.

I wish I had some sort of clue to what the heck you are talking about but I don't. I liked it because it sounds positive and it is making you feel happy. At this moment in time at a crossroad in my life it feels like I'm surrounded by negativity so I'm super pro positivity right now hoping for change.

:lol: I figured a lot of my friends out in the UK wouldn't understand that, but a quick explanation is that you need 120 credits to graduate, and students generally take 30 a year. The plan is to take 4 years to get your degree. I'm going to transfer to another University after this semester, after I've finished 60 credits. :)

I would say to start planning ahead. Maybe set a few goals to get a new job and move away possibly? A change in scenery is what I'm going for to be honest, I've been at my current University for 2 years and even though I like it, I think I'm someone who can't stay in one location for too long...

:lol: I figured a lot of my friends out in the UK wouldn't understand that, but a quick explanation is that you need 120 credits to graduate, and students generally take 30 a year. The plan is to take 4 years to get your degree. I'm going to transfer to another University after this semester, after I've finished 60 credits. :)

I would say to start planning ahead. Maybe set a few goals to get a new job and move away possibly? A change in scenery is what I'm going for to be honest, I've been at my current University for 2 years and even though I like it, I think I'm someone who can't stay in one location for too long...

Oh I see. You learn something new everyday :D Yea I am currently deciding on a move away from the place I call home. I work in the City (London) but live South of LDN in a seaside town that is a surprisingly depressing place. I'm even weighing up the idea of moving to Australia but Snakes and Spiders scare the shit out of me lol. Out of interest what University do you study at?

Oh I see. You learn something new everyday :D Yea I am currently deciding on a move away from the place I call home. I work in the City (London) but live South of LDN in a seaside town that is a surprisingly depressing place. I'm even weighing up the idea of moving to Australia but Snakes and Spiders scare the shit out of me lol. Out of interest what University do you study at?

Florida International University and I'm probably going to transfer to University of Central Florida. FIU isn't in the top 200 schools in the USA, but UCF is and it has a nicer campus so I may just pack up and go.

I think you and Spike should split an apartment in Australia. :Goober: