How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Thanks to everyone's messages wishing us luck, I really do appreciate it. We've been trying to make the place a bit nicer until the special commando works on the flat.

OH MY GOSH, talk about bad luck. Did you find out what started the fire? And what about the X-ray? Is everything all right?

The reason is still unknown but it seems it has something to do with the electricity. I have to undergo the test tomorrow so I will know more. The rest is alright but still, when I look back I feel such an intense anxiety inside. I can't imagine having a baby sleeping in the room...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone's messages wishing us luck, I really do appreciate it. We've been trying to make the place a bit nicer until the special commando works on the flat.

The reason is still unknown but it seems it has something to do with the electricity. I have to undergo the test tomorrow so I will know more. The rest is alright but still, when I look back I feel such an intense anxiety inside. I can't imagine having a baby sleeping in the room...

I'm hoping things get better for you mate. Good luck.

Just had a couple of stents fitted into the arteries in the heart, got to wait a week before I can start running again, Christ doesn't daytime tv suck? At home waiting for our new king size bed to arrive. They turned up at 0745hrs bt they had taken the wrong lorry out, so they've gone back to Twekesbury to get the right truck. :fainthv9:

Just had a couple of stents fitted into the arteries in the heart, got to wait a week before I can start running again, Christ doesn't daytime tv suck? At home waiting for our new king size bed to arrive. They turned up at 0745hrs bt they had taken the wrong lorry out, so they've gone back to Twekesbury to get the right truck. :fainthv9:

I hope you recover quickly! I can't comment on your day time tv… mine is the pits but it is English tv in Asia so lots of reruns of things shown during the week :( So I don't watch it much. Although they do run the original "Hawaii 5-0! Did the bed arrive?

I hope you recover quickly! I can't comment on your day time tv… mine is the pits but it is English tv in Asia so lots of reruns of things shown during the week :( So I don't watch it much. Although they do run the original "Hawaii 5-0! Did the bed arrive?

Thanks BluesChick, yes the bed arrived in the afternoon, unfortunately by then my willing band of helpers [4strapping sons], had all disappeared so I had to get this oak bed upstairs and assembled before 'she who must be obeyed' came home from work. The I had to get the boys all to agree that they had helped otherwise she'd have killed me for doing it on my own. Can't catch a break.....lol GO 'Birds! Who have you got for the SuperBowl, I remember that you like Ole Miss too or are my brain cells fading too? B)

Thanks BluesChick, yes the bed arrived in the afternoon, unfortunately by then my willing band of helpers [4strapping sons], had all disappeared so I had to get this oak bed upstairs and assembled before 'she who must be obeyed' came home from work. The I had to get the boys all to agree that they had helped otherwise she'd have killed me for doing it on my own. Can't catch a break.....lol GO 'Birds! Who have you got for the SuperBowl, I remember that you like Ole Miss too or are my brain cells fading too? B)

She's right you shouldn't be doing so much already! But my husband would do the same! LOL I probably won't even watch the Superbowl since I will be on vacation in Hawaii enjoying time with my kids! I'm not much into professional American football. Oh, no I am not an Ole Miss fan, lived near there … when we were in the US, but I am a Purdue University grad (they are awful at American football but are very good at basketball (usually). :)

SUPER tired for having played football/soccer all night long. And a bit sad because I lost an easy goal that cost my team our last match. Damn, even Torres would have scored that.

Send your video to "Bola Murcha"! :ph34r:

Send your video to "Bola Murcha"! :ph34r:

Gladly there was no one recording it. HAHAHA. It was very similar to the goal Oscar missed in one of Brazil's NT game. The one there's a low cross and Oscar hits the upper post.

This:

Gladly there was no one recording it. HAHAHA. It was very similar to the goal Oscar missed in one of Brazil's NT game. The one there's a low cross and Oscar hits the upper post.

At least you were only playing for fun!