How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always comment on other people's feeling but it is about time for me to write something, lol.

I am very happy because I will prank people on friday and Carnival is on tuesday (best time to pratice how to make babies), but sad that summer is about to end and I still have one last report to write!

your life is one long vacation ,,still you deserve it :wub: waiting to see your pic in a grass skirt xxxx

Ever since I left the US pretty much! But I h have done the Chinese New Year thing and won't do it again! It was like being in a war zone noise wise!!! I have never been so thankful to live in a brick building with a terra cotta roof!!!

Wuth, did I just read that correctly? :wub:

ps: Have fun!

Yes, you read correctly, did you not realize I live in Shanghai? So for me that is not an odd statement (Last year was the year of the Dragon!!)

Thanks we are looking forward to it especially since it snowed today!! It is highly unusual!

After a lot of police interrogations and finding a new apartment and moving there, one would think I can finally relax a bit. Well, the uni started today :D In May, I have state exams and have to submit my diploma thesis. That's gonna be fun.

After a lot of police interrogations and finding a new apartment and moving there, one would think I can finally relax a bit. Well, the uni started today :D In May, I have state exams and have to submit my diploma thesis. That's gonna be fun.

“For every dark night, there's a brighter day” Tupac Amaru Shakur. Keep your head up, chin high and remain positive, mate. Good luck! :)

Three nice things that's put me in a good mood yesterday and today:

1. Spring break!

2. I had a 12-hour sleep last night. I hadn't slept so well for months.

3. I got a 100% on my Linear Algebra exam even though I got a question wrong! I felt bad about the exam for a week before I got it back because I had erased the correct answer to a 12% question, but whoever marked that question was extremely generous (or they made a mistake) and gave me full marks.

EDIT: I don't know what's happening, but the third point shouldn't be in a different font size if it appears to be.