How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to be any nervous ,,,if they have sense you will get it ...if you don't they are fools and don't deserve you

Thanks! :wub: I think it went really well. I think I will work as a supply teacher this term and maybe part time in the spring with the possibility of going full time next fall. I am okay with easing my way into teaching here :)

• 2 weeks later...

nervous! I applied to supply teach and it turned into taking over for someone who has to go back to the UK for an unknown amount of time... really didn't mean to jump into the deep end!! LOL

Don't worry .a decent amount at one place is better than jumping from place to place . You will do just fine . Incidentally I'm feeling great.

Weather is scorching pupils are doing well and we are top of our CL group. Oh got in another two cases of good wine.

Don't worry .a decent amount at one place is better than jumping from place to place . You will do just fine . Incidentally I'm feeling great.

Weather is scorching pupils are doing well and we are top of our CL group. Oh got in another two cases of good wine.

thanks :) I feel like I am in over my head, but I know that is just the new job jitters. Everyone at the school has been so great. I wish I didn't have so many different classes but I think once I get used to it all that won't be so overwhelming. Thankfully the curriculum and materials are all already done, so just a little tweaking to make it my style. It is very different than the US schools.

Oooh, two cases of good wine... jealous! I am struggling to find ones here I recognize and US wines are so expensive here (40% tax), so I am looking at the South American (cheapest) and Australian/New Zealand ... any suggestions would be welcome!

I am doing great, just packing to go to Thailand on Sunday for the holiday week. My baby girl will turn 11 in 5 days and she chose our destination so we will be doing an 3-Day Elephant experience where we learn to bathe, train, and ride them. I think someone has figured out how to make money by having someone else do their job! LOL She is so excited... I can't believe she's going to be 11!! Oh and she is playing up a year in football, games start after the holiday! Finally I get to see my girl play!