How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

thanks for the thoughts and support Lum,Blueschick,BlueLion,Kez and my favourite alien boy.. ;)

i can`t get in to see him at the moment, he remains in a critical condition but they have atleast managed to stabilize him for now so that`s something.

Thoughts go out to him and you mate. Stay strong.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to make a glib joke about cricket ..until I saw posts from above ,,,shows again we are a compassionate caring forum

yeah damn right spot on!

out of all the sports forums i`ve been on ,i`ve never come across so many decent human beings. that was apparent from my first couple of weeks on here. usually they are full of purely "laddish" bravado but we can have a good conversation about the football,have a laugh and when we need them we get a hug too..sometimes all in the same day.

funnily enough ,about half an hour ago somenoe was telling me they feel like humanity is dying..but then i told her i found some last year in probably the least likely place...a football fans forum.

a dear friend of mine,kinda like my kid brother, has been in a car crash and they`ve already taken one of his legs off. he is 23..loves clubbing ,handsome lad,good home,good job... all gone..he was in the passenger seat and some bigger vehicle went into his side of the car..i don`t know the whole details yet.

:cry:

i should also state that it was only the last couple of years he has had that "good life "...he has crawled through his own personal private hell several times.

i cannot think about God or anything like that, without getting tangled up and angry with it all..

That's terrible, i just hope that he can enjoy some more happy times in his life because this kind of thing is tragic, unfair and unavoidable and it can happen to absolutely anyone. Sometimes you have to just sit down and think how fucking lucky you are because if this happened to you, you would give anything to be back in the position you are now. My condolences are with him. Thinking about god will just make you angry, at the end of the day whether you are religious or not, this is about a vehicle going into the side of a car which only the driver of that vehicle can answer for. He did it, not god or any other 'higher power'. This stuff happens a lot in the world and will continue to happen and i just hope none of my family or friends get involved because it's heartbreaking. Lives and families can get ruined and for what? some guy driving like a cunt which is no fault of the person who gets injured.

Anyway, sorry to hear it.

How am i feeling atm..... bit drunk lol maybe my rant shows that a bit but hearing this makes me a bit pissed off.

Feeling awful, possibly the worst day of my life. One of sisters twins died, had the funeral this afternoon. :(

:( My condolances bud. just take your time and like with Blewdrew be strong for your sister. being the iron for your sister will help them feel better. dont worry bout us jim youve been here for TC but well. we should return the favour and be there for you if needs be. just you know what to do man *pats shoulder*

Feeling awful, possibly the worst day of my life. One of sisters twins died, had the funeral this afternoon. :(

*hugs* Jim..we here if you wanna let some out.

this is not a pain that will ease quickly but it will come in time..let those tears flow man,don`t fight them..it`s better in the long run if you let things out now or atleast soon as poss..it must have been hard for you to see your sis go through this too.

love to all the family

don`t know if you knew but i lost my son when he was a toddler ..so can kinda relate to the pain man. i hope you guys can face grief together i guess you`ve been trying to be strong for your sis and the rest of the family today...take some time out for yourself too mate.

deepest sympathy