Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Amazing 2nd half! So happy for Luiz, and Ramires was also really good on the right wing. 1st half wasn't too but Rooney fucked us up. It could have been more if that ball didn't deflect on the post from Vidic. Great match, one of the best this season!

Now, we're only waiting for Torres to score :D

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great gameeeeeeeeeeeeee go blues!

PS.

Another terrible game of Torres, 50m??? oh god!

The others players played very well...

Torres played well and this was a tough game with no service, stop slagging him off.

All he needs is one goal.

I really hope they use this game as a building block and play like this throughout the rest of the season. It will be huge for confidence, and maybe turn this into a nice winning streak.

United players complaining about bad refereeing, bloody hell where are we??

And expect a lot of articles writing rubbish like David Luiz scores sooner than Torres etc...WHO CARES? CAREFREE!

I just Have to say.... THANKS BENFICA BECAUSE U DO A GREAT JOB....

Magnificent Player David and Ramirez... What a Balls this 2 Player have... I had not see this King of Warrior Soul in many Years at Chelsea... What a Galdiator We have in Blue....

This is the Chelsea we miss... This is the Actitud... This is the Fighting Spirit.... Never surrender Never Give up.... FIGHT TO THE END:...

THIS IS THE REAL CHELSEA:::: LET´S KEEP THE RESTO OF THE SEASON!!!

Torres played well and this was a tough game with no service, stop slagging him off.

All he needs is one goal.

Totally agree, Torres was playing brilliant, hardly sloppy, his passing and technique was brilliant, honestly he may of not been coming close to the goal but he played brilliant, made some good runs just didn't go his way. Torres is not a waste of 50 million, that was a good performance by Torres never seen him do bad. To be honest even Drogba came on and done much more, especially time wasting, that was top notch.

Does anybody know where can i find the Penalty of Today´s game.... Have a Couple of AntiChelsea Friend who are telling me it was a Give from the Refery