Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

FUCK ROONEY FUCK SAF FUCK YOU CUNT YOU FUCKING VIDIC FUUUUCK YEAAAAAAH WE FUCKED TOTALY GRETAT 2ND HLAF FUCUUUUUUCK CUNTS FROM MANURE FUUUUCK YEEEAH I AM SO FUCKING HAPPPPYP

Have your fingers got tourettes ?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, this smile won't leave my face all night! Great games by Ramires, Luiz. Lampard was huge on the penalty, and Drogba was excellent killing time and using his strength to dominate.

Best looking football we've played all year in the second half, showed determination, passion and confidence. This is what Chelsea football is about. MOTM Luiz or Ramires. JT's passing was horrible btw

Thats the best feeling I've had all season, COME ON CHELSEA!

My God this David Luiz is special, very special. Scored a goal which any striker would have been proud of such was the technique involved in the strike and defended wonderfully throughout and even took out Evra and Rooney, a Chelsea hero was born tonight.

Great attitude and passion from the boys in the second half, played on the front foot, dominated the second half and played like we all know that they can. Couldn't fault anybody tonight but of course the standout was David Luiz.

Other positives being that Torres looks more and more comfortable as part of the Chelsea side everytime we see him, cant wait until he hits top form. Ramires on the right side of midfield was excellent tonight, so too was Essien in the second half and Frank's penalty almost had me in tears. By the way, fair play to Drogba, looked up for it, didn't sulk and hide, when the 4 minutes were added on I was bricking it considering Man Utd's record of late comebacks this season but Drogba, aided abley by Ramires, held the ball in the corner for practically the entire allotment of extra time and sweeter still was Ramires getting Vidic sent off, as perfect a night as could be.

THATS WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS!

Great gameeeeeeeeeeeeee go blues!

PS.

Another terrible game of Torres, 50m??? oh god!

The others players played very well...

Considering your views on certain footballers, as well as this ridiculous sentiment, I am glad to say you are not part of Chelsea's coaching staff.

Great gameeeeeeeeeeeeee go blues!

PS.

Another terrible game of Torres, 50m??? oh god!

The others players played very well...

I thought Torres had a decent game. His touch is getting there and as the game went on you could see his confidence growing. It's not his fault we payed £50m for him......all he needs is a goal and the floodgates will open.

Great result, so happy! We can still play better football than what we are playing though :D

This just makes up for our previous losses, this should get our MORALE RIGHT THE FUCK UP!!!, COMON YOU BASTARDS!. HAHA I REMEMBER HOW FEREGIE WAS CHEEERING HIS ASS OF AND ROONEY THOUGHT HE WAS AN ANGEL WHEN HE SCORED LOOK AT THEM NOW HAHAHHAHAH FUCKING ASS HOLES, MAN UNITED GOT IT ALL BACK IN THERE FACE, Man United all they do is waste time on the last minutes once we done it they got pissed off, everton get knocked out, omfg can it be anymore perfect?, besides Torres scoring his first goal it was brilliant. Thank you so much Chelsea, just thank you. Tomorow i'm going to just scream chelsea at the people who said we were getting hammered today. David Luiz's goal was just... wow.