Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Dear me, United fans complaining that our last three wins against them were just because of bad refereeing who allowed us to score a very lucky winner. Wankers.

It was poor refereeing that denied Torres his first Chelsea goal. What a bunch of twits.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well according to those wankers we actually do, or better say Roman and his money :lol: people are sometimes really funny

Shame we didnt give Osbovro however its spelt a lot more then we did then

Cracks me up!! Espically after the pens they've had in the past..I swear they got one that Ronaldo was embrassed to take,someone fell over their feet or something and given...

Goes around comes around...and Redknapp said it was a pen?! He feeling ill or something?

Shame we didnt give Osbovro however its spelt a lot more then we did then

Cracks me up!! Espically after the pens they've had in the past..I swear they got one that Ronaldo was embrassed to take,someone fell over their feet or something and given...

Goes around comes around...and Redknapp said it was a pen?! He feeling ill or something?

I am quite shocked that a penalty was in our favour! You know, we have been quite unlucky recently with the refs not giving us even clear ones. And especially today against Ferguson lol. However Atkinson and his record say it all really.

LMAO i honestly cannot believe it, anyone else here watching 'Your on Sky Sports'?, it's just after the game and they got comments from the Man United fans saying that we would of won either way because the ref was on our side, how fucking dare they, honestly Man United are almost undefeated at home because of the refereeing siding with them, remember Johnny Evans on Drogba?, what about Rooney... how could they forget about all that, just absalute ass holes. You know what just forget them, we won they can't change that. This win was just brilliant, well done Chelsea, this is the type of game to get morale up, even liverpool are thanking us for getting Vidic off, and they expect to beat them on sunday, but lets face it i would rather United win, i don't want Arsenal winning this.

Brilliant second half performance, Essien turned into a monster and Man utd buckled under the pressure. I hate Wayne Rooney, i also despise his girlfriend i have always wanted to piss in her handbag !

Edited by Badboy

Spot the difference:

Fergie - Ref changed game

Carlo - Luiz could have gone

Crying v admitting the fact

I think Fergie is right. But the game is finished, we won and nothing will change that. :woo:

Brilliant match, guys this is just what we need for the players!, this is just what we need!. The players have now proved how capable they are beating the first team in the league. Good luck against Blackpool!. Lol i bet that liverpool shit house Aquaman isn't coming on now.

I think Fergie is right. But the game is finished, we won and nothing will change that. :woo:

Don't be silly, Fergie is a hypocrit, even if he won he would of totally forgot about the ref and said, well it was a well handeled game and we totally deserved that win. Ferguson is just like that. Honestly it's not like United havent done this, how many times have referee's been on there side at there home games? i bet you can't even count it. And Rooney shouldn't even of playing, and Vidic should of been sent off at least 5 minutes before he did, the way he sent Drogba down like that, Essien done that and he got a yellow, don't see why Vidic doesn't. To be honest in a lot of ways the referee was soft on them. We deserved the penelty, bad tackle, totally deserved. What happened today happened, Chelsea deserved that win, i don't know how a team what is top in the league and only lost 2 games can complain about such things.