Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Dowd is such a fat bumbling cunt. That was a penalty, potentially a red definitely a yellow for Howard. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. He has always been a shit referee don't know how he's still going, fat twat.

Fucking abysmal first half!!

Hyperbole alert :champions: We've had good chances, and only a combination of good goalkeeping and bad luck means it is still 0-0.

And regarding the penalty - the ref got it correct as far as I'm concerned. If the same happened at the other end, we'd be praising the ref for a great decision. I disagree with the yellow, but it was not a penalty as far as I'm concerned. Reminds me of the one we had in the 1-1 draw with West Ham last year, which we did get, and was retaken twice.

Awful half of football from us. Same old Chelsea. Same old tactics. Same old Carlo Ancelotti.

Ignoring this "penalty decision" too because it doesn't change that fact, we played, like shit.

I thought we played quite decent, not brilliant but decent. We are moving the ball much faster then the last couple of weeks.