Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

This is embarrassing football, getting dominated at home by an average Everton side struggling in the league.

You can't compare league and cup football. In a cup every team feels they've got a chance and let's not underestimate Everton. I'd be happy if we'd keep our goal clean and score one. KTBFFH.. COME ON CHELS

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we played quite decent, not brilliant but decent. We are moving the ball much faster then the last couple of weeks.

I felt we were totally dominated. Our passing was awful, we didn't create any real goal threats till late on and we're lucky not to be 2-0 down because Everton are looking more and more confident. We're not using the full width of the pitch, our midfield is totally neutralised and our forwards aren't seeing any of the ball.

You watching the same match I am? We were 100% dominated. Took 30minuts for our first real chance. Awful.

If you want domination go watch tiki-taka Barcelona. We have had GREAT chances, we just haven't taken them. It's not always about posession.

I thought we played quite decent, not brilliant but decent. We are moving the ball much faster then the last couple of weeks.

Agreed.

Everton are a decent side, we're not going to get a dozen clear-cut chances. We're playing better than Monday, put it that way.

Everton are dominating our midfield at the moment, and it's really difficult to make a decent pass. We can't string a good set of passes together at all. Every time our midfield has the ball, they're all over us like a rash and we can't function. That's what a David Moyes side does to you.

Lampard is too fucking slow as well!! He's getting suffocated of possession too much and it's getting robbed of the ball far too easily.

Everton 120% the better team :mouthclosed:

Awful half of football from us. Same old Chelsea. Same old tactics. Same old Carlo Ancelotti.

Ignoring this "penalty decision" too because it doesn't change that fact, we played, like shit.

Exactly if we need a pen to beat everton at home ffs

:lol:

We've had 2 or 3.

Malouda 2x, Ivan header, Terry , Ramires, thats 5 and a decent saldo for 1st half vs a motivated Everton whos best chance to win silverware is to give it all in FA Cup. Stop being so negative. A team like chelsea doesent need million chances, we ought to use the 5-6 / half to score.