Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depressing football. Honestly, I'm genuinely sad watching this crap.

Come on you know as well as me this is the Carlo way.

I think the scoring hatfulls of goals against weak oppo. leads people in believing that we play brilliantly.

Once again Carlo manages to find one of the best performers in the team and takes him off !!!! And for what ??? Is it to change formation? No,Silly me Carlo can't do complicated things like that,he only knows the like for like subs.

Come on you know as well as me this is the Carlo way.

I think the scoring hatfulls of goals against weak oppo. leads people in believing that we play brilliantly.

Once again Carlo manages to find one of the best performers in the team and takes him off !!!! And for what ??? Is it to change formation? No,Silly me Carlo can't do complicated things like that,he only knows the like for like subs.

I can't remember the last time I wanted a manager out as badly as this. I was even willing to give Scolari a little bit more time than Ancelotti. Even though there are clear problems in the squad he isn't making the most of what he has. He has to go now, enough is enough.

I can't remember the last time I wanted a manager out as badly as this. I was even willing to give Scolari a little bit more time than Ancelotti. Even though there are clear problems in the squad he isn't making the most of what he has. He has to go now, enough is enough.

Carlo just does not learn. EVER !! We got pissed on by an awful near the bottom of the table Everton team last time we met when we play this 433 crap. So what does he do?