Pepe

Tomo

Real Madrid star Pepe is stalling on a new contract because of interest from Chelsea, according to reports in Spain.

The central defender is out of contract in 2012 and has been in talks about a new deal at Real Madrid since the turn of the year.

But Pepe is now considering his options after hearing about a possible switch to the Premier League champions.

It has been reported that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovic wants to see Pepe at Stamford Bridge and could be ready to sanction a deal for the defender.

Chelsea would be able to offer him a contract next January and pick him up for free next year. But if he makes his intentions clear by rejecting a new contract at Real, Chelsea might be tempted to bid for him this summer.

http://www.talksport...er-move-chelsea

Would you welcome him to Stamford Bridge?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahahah !!

God damn... The window is closed since monday night and they already start with those bullshit... I bet we will be soon linked with Ramos and Alvez.

And no, I wouldn't want him. We have Ivanovic, Luiz and Bruma for the futur. And he's a cunt lol.

Dear Mr Pepe,

If you are after more money from your present club, I suggest you get your agent to do a bit of research before he goes to the press and say ''Chelsea want me''.

Tell your agent to make up a story about man city instead or even closer to home Barca. But in all honesty I'd sack the fucker, he's taking a great crock of your already inflated salary, and yet if he did his homework, he'd know we're alright in the defensive dept. Now fuck off and do one.

Yours sincerely,

Ron Gourlay