Stronger than ever

Wilson

I feel with Torres and Benayoun reunited, Ramires and Luiz reunited, Lampard finally back I can not help but think spirits will also be high for our squad. We look more complete I recogn. When Benayoun is back, will be even better! I think all we need now is Hamsik and a natural right winger lol. I think we have also injected a fear factor, our opponents now know we could kill with Drogba and Torres partnership. This will make us stronger and give us a little boost in faith despite already not being a doubter, but it does make me feel better and more confident lol :)

KTBFFH!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true from what ive heard we have a lot to thank Yossi for in the Torres transfer.

Is it just me or is Carlo trying to replicate his Brazilian trio at Millan? A Luiz, Ramires and Neymar combo would be similar to the Thiago, Kaka and Pato one he had going at Millan.

Ramires, Luiz and Torres. Not bad considering they are our last three signings. More than enough potency to kick the shit out of a few teams there!

Hhahahahah that is so true, Torres will not need that much time, Ramires has only took a few months and David Luiz is just Carvalho part 2 !

I don't want to be negative.. But this all depends on how Drogba will react. I pray we'll see a repeat of him when Sheva came, but what if we don't :unsure:

I think he's been slightly improving recently,I still believe to get the best out of him he need s a partner in a 442.

And what better strike partner to team up with than the one the scousers refer to as 'god' 'king' or ' El nino'.

I think IF Carlo does the right thing it will completely rejuvnate the team ,nevermind Drogs. I'm hoping it will give us that invincibility again and Drogs that hunger and desire to strike fear into opponents. It's all down to Carlo now,we've definately got the team (although I thought our team was perfectly good enough before yesterday).

Certainly the team is much better with the reinforcements of Summer and Winter transfer Windows, I feel that the inclusion of Torres and David Luiz will take the best of the 3 strikers and central defenders.

However, I think our main problem will be finding a replacement for Lampard, or rather a Playmaker. Very few players with a profile like Lampard, Gerard, Pirlo. I keep insisting that Wesley Sneijder is the ideal replacement for now.

This, along with Drogba replacement have been my biggest concerns for the new era of Chelsea. Of course, Cech is another problem but do not see it as close as Drogba and Lampard. I'm more calm now that Torres is with us clearly know that we could have Daniel on the left, Torres and Kalou, and would remain a strong offensive.

The work of the Board in these 2 periods Transfers, has been very wise. I hope the next will find a Playmaker and maybe a Right back.... sounds like we but the eye on Van der Weil or maybe Dani Alvez jejeje

I don't want to be negative.. But this all depends on how Drogba will react. I pray we'll see a repeat of him when Sheva came, but what if we don't :unsure:

I've read somewhere before last season where he said he'd welcome Torres to the team if they ever got him, should not be a problem once they start playing together.