TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Used to play xperteleven ages ago. How do I join our league?

And, Do I need to create a team or take over an existing one?

Which name do I need to use? My existing one on there or my forum one from here? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, mate. This thread has all you need to know about how to join: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/11806-xpert-11-are-you-up-to-the-challenge/

When you join in, you can chose between creating a new team, in which case you will have to wait till the current season is over before you can play competitively, or you can take over an existing team and start immediately. Turrialba is in the in the PL; you can take over it if you want a real challenge, or you can take over one of the three championship teams available where things are a bit easier.

Let me know when you join and I'll approve you.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next game I play away at X-Rated who have scored 38 goals in 9 matches and conceded Zero goals and just beat the ex-second place team, Blues Ultras, 5-0 away from home! :fainthv9:

Taking no credit away from Term, it was a hammering, but I didn't focus for the tactics, didn't even buy tactics reports etc, just no time/motivation with all the uni stuff..

Used to play xperteleven ages ago. How do I join our league?

And, Do I need to create a team or take over an existing one?

Which name do I need to use? My existing one on there or my forum one from here? Cheers.

Hey, mate. This thread has all you need to know about how to join: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/11806-xpert-11-are-you-up-to-the-challenge/

When you join in, you can chose between creating a new team, in which case you will have to wait till the current season is over before you can play competitively, or you can take over an existing team and start immediately. Turrialba is in the in the PL; you can take over it if you want a real challenge, or you can take over one of the three championship teams available where things are a bit easier.

Let me know when you join and I'll approve you.

Hi mate, ive found the league, I'd like to create a new team if possible? How can I do that? Doesn't seem to be an option to do so at the moment?

Hi mate, ive found the league, I'd like to create a new team if possible? How can I do that? Doesn't seem to be an option to do so at the moment?

It is possible to create a new team, but you'll have to wait for the season to finish to play competitively as I said. Honestly, I don't remember how, though. I joined quite a long time ago. There should be an option that lets you chose when you sign up for the league. Maybe someone who's joined more recently and remembers how can help?

It is possible to create a new team, but you'll have to wait for the season to finish to play competitively as I said. Honestly, I don't remember how, though. I joined quite a long time ago. There should be an option that lets you chose when you sign up for the league. Maybe someone who's joined more recently and remembers how can help?

No idea mate, when I go to join the league it just says 'vacancies' and a list of teams, has no option to create a new one, hmmm, strange.

No idea mate, when I go to join the league it just says 'vacancies' and a list of teams, has no option to create a new one, hmmm, strange.

Can you post a screenshot or something? Maybe if I can see the page I can help you out..

Can you post a screenshot or something? Maybe if I can see the page I can help you out..

[post-35-138642117798_thumb.jpg

Sorry, mate. I have no idea. Maybe the game does not allow you to start a new team if there are vacancies available...Why don't want to take over an existing team anyway? Turrialba have a very decent squad and you get to start playing straight away..

@Tomo pity you are leaving man. You seemed really experienced and it was nice having you in the game. Best of luck mate.

Tomo is one of the pioneers of XpertEleven from this TalkChelsea community, his old team was The Fookers if I remember correctly

Tomo, hope you'll come back at some point, alright? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A week to go and we have 14 active teams. What do you guys propose? 2 leagues of 7? Wait and try to get more a few more teams?

I'd really prefer the current format with 2 leagues of 12. Then every other game wouldn't be against TermX, Blue Ultras or you. Plus it would give every team the opportunity to get some game time for every player in order to get some development going.

I'd really prefer the current format with 2 leagues of 12. Then every other game wouldn't be against TermX, Blue Ultras or you. Plus it would give every team the opportunity to get some game time for every player in order to get some development going.

Problem is that would require us to get 10 more managers because the active ones at the time are 14 as I said. Practically 13 actually as Ankit has not signed in since October. We could do one league with 14 teams but then the gap between some teams and mine or Term's would just be HUGE.

Problem is that would require us to get 10 more managers because the active ones at the time are 14 as I said. Practically 13 actually as Ankit has not signed in since October. We could do one league with 14 teams but then the gap between some teams and mine or Term's would just be HUGE.

Can't we have inactive teams in the lower division? I mean if there is someone who wants to join in in the middle of the season, he can take over one of those teams and practice against 'dummies'. Or you can't start a season without X amount of active managers? And in all fairness, there hasn't been much promotion for XpertEleven for a long time. As TermX pointed out - if Jim or any other popular figure would promote it then we'd be alright I reckon.

Can't we have inactive teams in the lower division? I mean if there is someone who wants to join in in the middle of the season, he can take over one of those teams and practice against 'dummies'. Or you can't start a season without X amount of active managers? And in all fairness, there hasn't been much promotion for XpertEleven for a long time. As TermX pointed out - if Jim or any other popular figure would promote it then we'd be alright I reckon.

Sorry mate, inactive teams are automatically deleted at the end of the season. There's nothing I can do about it.

I'm all for the promotion idea. What do you, or anyone else, have in mind?

Sorry mate, inactive teams are automatically deleted at the end of the season. There's nothing I can do about it.

I'm all for the promotion idea. What do you, or anyone else, have in mind?

I think the admin/mod tag sells. If you or any other staff member would start a new thread / bump the old one, I think people would be willing to give it a go.