TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet again I prove to be the superior manager with my usual 5 star manager rating, Yet it's the BIG win bonus from Sinised that won it. I know this game enough to know when someone pays the big bucks, you can always tell how high the fee is and it's influence.

Surely your players are to blame. You had more possession and created more chances but couldn't finish them.

Win bonus wouldn't improve his players' ability but only their effort, and considering your team still outplayed his, it's surely your team at fault.

You go into matches hoping your tactics and players are able to create scoring chances, but if they can't finish those chances it's not cause your opponent was given a win bonus.

You proved what a clueless manager you are, shit tactics.. everything wrong, inferior manager rating. Thus.. meaning the win bonus must have been fucking massive. I never go over 50,000, never have to, my squad is good enough.

Literally no credit whatsoever to Super Villians, zero. I have beaten him in the 'head to head' and proved to be the superior manager with my ratings throughout, yet it's win bonuses (paid out by managers who had inferior tactics) that has been my downfall. Even though those managers had NOTHING to play for, thus.. Super Villians have had the title 'assisted' to them.

oP9ocTl.png

you_mad__b_tches__by_guddipolandd3dciix.

Only one skill level difference (and that's only if both players improve every season), yet The King's special qualities will become invaluable..

King = Cool, Heading Ability & Goal Poacher

Brox = Zero.

Means fuck all if he can't score :P

Only one skill level difference (and that's only if both players improve every season), yet The King's special qualities will become invaluable..

King = Cool, Heading Ability & Goal Poacher

Brox = Zero.

Means fuck all if he can't score :P

Goal instinct strikers get many goals! Just look at Virgil Giggs for @SinineUltra. He got a brace to nick a victory against me and he did the same at Red Light District. Virgil Giggs has so often been in the Xpert Eleven. Why? Cos he has goal instinct. Term_X bagged a brilliant signing in The King and SinineUltra has a game changer in his team. Both deserve enormous praise for their signings. I have a striker called Walter Elliot on official league. He's got goal instinct and since he's a new signing and diva, he has terrible teamwork yet he has scored big goals for me on several occasions!

The King will be a goal scoring machine! Cool (means he will have the calmness to dispatch his chances and play well late in the game), goal instinct (goals) and heading ability (lots of goals from the wings and corners). The King will be a goal scoring machine moreover, Term_X now has the ability to win many big games by late goals.

Goal instinct strikers get many goals! Just look at Virgil Giggs for @SinineUltra. He got a brace to nick a victory against me and he did the same at Red Light District. Virgil Giggs has so often been in the Xpert Eleven. Why? Cos he has goal instinct. Term_X bagged a brilliant signing in The King and SinineUltra has a game changer in his team. Both deserve enormous praise for their signings. I have a striker called Walter Elliot on official league. He's got goal instinct and since he's a new signing and diva, he has terrible teamwork yet he has scored big goals for me on several occasions!

The King will be a goal scoring machine! Cool (means he will have the calmness to dispatch his chances and play well late in the game), goal instinct (goals) and heading ability (lots of goals from the wings and corners). The King will be a goal scoring machine moreover, Term_X now has the ability to win many big games by late goals.

I just have one question for you: Do you have a picture of Term above your bed? :P

I just have one question for you: Do you have a picture of Term above your bed? :P

OFC NOT! ARE YOU MAD! ABOVE MY BED! WHAT DO U THINK I AM!?!?!?!

I have under my pillow :P No but seriously he's the most successful manager, why does he receive so much abuse? When I looked at his team before my match, I must confess I have never come across a team quite like his! It was the closest thing to perfect! It's the textbook squad as I'd say, the sort of squad LeftBlank wrote about in his book Art of X11. He never needs to panic and splash lots of cash in the market, he just waits and when he comes across a good talent, he invests some money in him. It's a nice settled squad and he's been so successful with it.

OFC NOT! ARE YOU MAD! ABOVE MY BED! WHAT DO U THINK I AM!?!?!?!

I have under my pillow :P No but seriously he's the most successful manager, why does he receive so much abuse? When I looked at his team before my match, I must confess I have never come across a team quite like his! It was the closest thing to perfect! It's the textbook squad as I'd say, the sort of squad LeftBlank wrote about in his book Art of X11. He never needs to panic and splash lots of cash in the market, he just waits and when he comes across a good talent, he invests some money in him. It's a nice settled squad and he's been so successful with it.

Simple. Term comes up with some hilarious crap when he loses, as I'm sure you've seen on many times, and so he gets crap back. It's not abuse, it's just banter and mind games. It's part of the fun of XP11.

Simple. Term comes up with some hilarious crap when he loses, as I'm sure you've seen on many times, and so he gets crap back. It's not abuse, it's just banter and mind games. It's part of the fun of XP11.

ik it's banter and I enjoy it but there is some hate I must say. btw @SinineUltra since our rematch isn't far. Do u think we ought to make our matches a derby? I used to have one with @Rmpr, I miss those days of SEP and Nishea. We used to battle it our for the title.

So do u have any ideas for a derby name Sinine?