Tattoos

Madmax

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 'hopefully' getting the Eye of Ra with a tribal design and some tears coming from it's eye on my right shoulder blade come my 18th birthday.

Would never have a Chelsea badge or anything like that, not because i don't love the club, but because Chelsea is tatoo'd on my heart.

Corny :P

Would never have a Chelsea badge or anything like that, not because i don't love the club, but because Chelsea is tatoo'd on my heart.

I get what you mean. Well my interpretation (and belief) is not to get brands like Chelsea as a tattoo, because they're exactly that, brands. A tattoo should be something which is personal to you, perhaps with a hidden meaning, but some connection to you personally.

Not that I'm knocking anyone who has a Chelsea tatt. Just my own personal view :)

• 3 months later...

I would get a Chelsea tattoo because i feel as though Chelsea is a part of me, it's on my mind all the time and it has controlled my life if i'm honest. Thought about the tattoo like i have in my avatar because its the exact badge we had (and colours) when i first started supporting the club but also thinking of the lion we have now. Nothing compares to Chelsea for me and i dunno really why because i don't play for them and i have no control in what they do. Winning games like UCL semi's and cup finals give me so much joy the feeling is incomparable to anything else.

Got this three years ago to cover up a rather gay looking dolphin my ex and I got, one drunken afternoon in St Augustine Florida!

Took two hours. Hurt like hell! But I love it! Had the staff done in red to remember the 1970 lion.

It's shiny because it was new and I was using moisturizer.

3129063814_c4e801a9f7.jpg

I'm thinking of getting that but in black, nice tat!

Many of you know I've been treated for leukaemia, when i was laying in hospital i really tought it did go wrong. It was very heavy and tough. Because the support of my family and friends, and TC and other internet sites i kept faith and fighting. Now i'm thinking of a tattoo of a blue angel on my shoulder.

Many of you know I've been treated for leukaemia, when i was laying in hospital i really tought it did go wrong. It was very heavy and tough. Because the support of my family and friends, and TC and other internet sites i kept faith and fighting. Now i'm thinking of a tattoo of a blue angel on my shoulder.

Great to hear things are looking up for you & you're on the road to recovery.