Tattoos

Madmax

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just recently got this done. An anniversary present from my girlfriend, she knows how much of an obsession CFC is for me. It was a complete suprise and I am totally stoked with how it came out. It is on my chest where the badge sits on the shirt. Slightly larger though

y1s4.jpg

It doesn't look perfect as it is just finished in this picture so still bruised. And my arm is up so it looks less perfectly round than it is. I will post another picture when the swelling goes down.

On my phone, so can't really post regularly..I'll be able to Wednesday though.

there's no pain after its done just when its being done

And he never did. Unreliable cunt, this is you deserve to be banned.

Bahaha, look at this idiot.

justin-1.jpg

And he never did. Unreliable cunt, this is you deserve to be banned.

Bahaha, look at this idiot.

justin-1.jpg

Leave Marco van Ginkel alone Spike......

I'm quite tempted to look at getting a tattoo in the next year or so to be honest, just don't know what to get.. nothing like that shitty tattoo Bieber got done, my cousin who's 10 could probably draw better than whoever made an arse of that cunts tattoo.

HE'S DONE IT!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They've beaten Bayern in their own backyard! They've found the holy grail after adventure frought with danger! And Drogba may never play for Chelsea again, he'll never be forgotten. He's immortal at this football club

i want to get this done on my leg at some point maybe with a Champions league trophy not sure yet

I just recently got this done. An anniversary present from my girlfriend, she knows how much of an obsession CFC is for me. It was a complete suprise and I am totally stoked with how it came out. It is on my chest where the badge sits on the shirt. Slightly larger though

y1s4.jpg

It doesn't look perfect as it is just finished in this picture so still bruised. And my arm is up so it looks less perfectly round than it is. I will post another picture when the swelling goes down.

I have 8 already. But none of them are Chelsea related. However one of my other local Chelsea supporting friends have been talking recently about going to get essentially this exact idea. I love how yours turned out.