Tattoos

Madmax

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this three years ago to cover up a rather gay looking dolphin my ex and I got, one drunken afternoon in St Augustine Florida!

Took two hours. Hurt like hell! But I love it! Had the staff done in red to remember the 1970 lion.

It's shiny because it was new and I was using moisturizer.

3129063814_c4e801a9f7.jpg

I have the chelsea lion on my lower back, a flower design off of Valentino Rossi's 97 crash helmet on on tummy which is being nicely streatched now due to being pregnant lol it doesnt look too bad atm though

and I have a heart design off of John Mayers Guitar on my wrist

When my son is born I'll draw up a design with his name in it and have that done on my neck.

• 1 month later...

Got this three years ago to cover up a rather gay looking dolphin my ex and I got, one drunken afternoon in St Augustine Florida!

Took two hours. Hurt like hell! But I love it! Had the staff done in red to remember the 1970 lion.

It's shiny because it was new and I was using moisturizer.

3129063814_c4e801a9f7.jpg

I love the red staff, it makes it look much better and less bland. I typed in 'Chelsea Tattoos' in google images and your one came up on the first page.

I'm desperate to get one but just don't know where to get it.

I have a good idea tho.