Frank Lampard IS WORLD CLASS

Tomo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old Gerrard and Lampard debate again... soon it will be the Wilshire-McEachran debate.

The best thing about it, is that in both cases, we have the better player.

England future midfield:

Rodwell (DM)

McEachran (CM)

Wilshere (AM)

:D

You think Gerrard is better than Lampard, have a Carlos Tevez gif in your sig...is there something you want to tell us?

TROLL ALERT! -_-

Oh so we are not allowed to have opinions on opposition players, ok then Malouda is better than Messi does that prove to you im a fan. Also my Tevez gif is a very negative one, your acting like its positive.

Just to add some fire to the debate...

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage Steven Gerrard

CHELSEA boss Carlo Ancelotti says he wants to manage Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard before he ends his career.

Ancelotti ranks the midfielder as one of the best players in world football and dismissed suggestions that Gerrard cannot play alongside international team-mate Frank Lampard.

"He is one of the best players in the world and I want to manage him in the future," revealed Ancelotti.

"Gerrard and Lampard can play together. They can play in any shape but I would say Lampard should play on the left and Gerrard can play anywhere in the midfield.

"I think he is a good man and when you have the best players in your team it is easier to win - for this reason I would like to have him."

But the Blues boss remained realistic about his chances of prising the industrious midfielder from Anfield and insists no approach has been made.

"Gerrard knows the tradition and history of Liverpool. The shirt is inside him. Players like Gerrard, Terry and Maldini are important because they are a good example to the youngsters.

"When I was at Milan we talked about him but it was impossible to sign him because Liverpool did not want to sell. He can play short, he can play long and he can shoot, He is the complete midfielder, but he is not on my list right now."

Read More http://www.fulhamchr.../#ixzz1BcusXnOn

Don't forget Carrick either :yes:

Well this might surprise you but I actually liked Carrick! At West Ham and even Sp*rs, he really impressed me and I thought he'd turn out to be a great player. Unfortunately at United he's struggled to establish himself and really since then he's been on the decline behind Fletcher. Now that he's 29 I don't think he'll establish himself again, especially with Barry lurking around :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw these stats:

Since August 2000 only Thierry Henry (157) has scored more goals in the Premier League than Frank Lampard (114). The third best goalscorer is Robbie Keane (109).

As a midfielder? Have that all Fat Frank haters.