Steven Pienaar

BlueLion.

sounded like he meant now lol

Roman wont spend alot especially with this new rule about being self sufficent to play in europe

We had £20 million bid rejected for Neymar in the Summer and Luiz a couple of days ago. I think it's more about finding the right player to spend the money on rather than not wanting to.

The self sufficient rule is stupid it won't be till like 10 years until the club has to be fully self sufficient, I think it starts at something like 80% then goes down 10% each year. So say our loses are £100 million we only have to make £20 million to be eligible to get into Europe. (I think this is right anyway. Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman will buy us a 20 million pound player every year. This year i hope it will be a 20 million pound clinical fast striker !

Steven is a good player, he is a very good dribbler and he has good vision. Even though i do not agree with this transfer as i think josh will suffer, i will give him a chance to prove me wrong !

I actually think that he will be a good addition to our squad :) from what i have seen he seems good and have a nice pace. He is not going to be a start player but i think that he will be useful as a sub and as an occasional starter

Redknapp baffled by Chelsea bid & feels he may lose out

I don't know if we would be prepared to match that offer to be honest with you. I doubt it very much,

The chairman made an offer to take him but Chelsea have come in with three million pounds and if Everton are prepared to sell him they would probably get him.

It's all very strange to me how they have suddenly offered three million pounds for him.

The manager of Chelsea, he's a lovely guy and honest as the day is long, comes on televisison and denies they made an offer for Pienaar. I don't know who has made the offer.

I've got my own ideas about the whole situation but I couldn't say. I think I do know what's happening but if I said I would be in big trouble.

That last line. Very cheeky from Redknapp - Trying to stir up some media hype?

We're getting him because he's versatile and he'll spend most of his time with us (if he comes) on one of the wings. He usually plays or at least drifts there on the left anyway.

£3m is peanuts in todays market, cannot believe ppl are moaning like we've just spend £20m on him.

The manager of Chelsea, he's a lovely guy and honest as the day is long, comes on televisison and denies they made an offer for Pienaar. I don't know who has made the offer.

I've got my own ideas about the whole situation but I couldn't say. I think I do know what's happening but if I said I would be in big trouble.

Lmao at Redknapp trying to undermine and patronise Carlo.

Ancelotti = Lovely guy Double winner/two time champions league winner

Harry = leather face.

3m is low risk, especially by our standards. But it's nowhere near being a good deal.

People don't realize that in 6 months he's going to be F-R-E-E.

You know free like Ballack who was vital in our double winning season and Joe Cole who's as old as Pienaar but has actually been world class in his career.

Problem is, in 6-months all clubs will come running. Tottenham & Inter Milan. Then it will become a war of wages, which we will almost certainly not take part in.

3m is low risk, especially by our standards. But it's nowhere near being a good deal.

You know free like Ballack who was vital in our double winning season and Joe Cole who's as old as Pienaar but has actually been world class in his career.

Saying that, we can drop any attempt to lure Neymar or Lukaku to the team and sign Owen!

His contract is running out in 6 months time, and he has been world class before. Hell, he is even one of England's all top goalscorers. Let's get him!

Pienaar is a quality player. I'm not likening him to Yossi Benayoun because he's the sort of winger that we need at this club! He's very quick as well and he'll give us a huge presence down the right side.

Excellent snatch for £3 million if you ask me!