Carlo Ancelotti

Term-X

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can fully see now why Carlo won just 2 league titles 1 league title during his spell in Milan. That being sad though, the club really need to and should stick with him and support him. To sack every manager when a crisis comes, although this one is really huge, is not the answer. I am behind him definitely.

I agree, but perhaps he feels don't have the right players to change the formation. He's experiments with 4-2-4 now, which is still getting us nowhere. I remember his first few months last season playing the diamond formation, that was working as well, so he switched to 4-3-3, that worked, and he's never looked back.

Mid games he's tried switching 4-4-2, 4-5-1 and more recently, 4-2-4. None are working as planned.

He tries those formations just like teams might try playing 8-1-1 to steal a result.

I always thought of his decision to change our formation last year in the middle of the season as one of his strong points but after he said that he won't change our shape a few weeks ago I've lost all hope.

He tries those formations just like teams might try playing 8-1-1 to steal a result.

I always thought of his decision to change our formation last year in the middle of the season as one of his strong points but after he said that he won't change our shape a few weeks ago I've lost all hope.

Agreed, he's accountable. But it's no excuse for the players to stop trying. I'm sick of Drogba thinking, he can do fuck all for 80minutes, then try to nick a goal to make it okay.. He saw today it didn't work. I wonder if Terry got in his ear this time.. (Probably not)

Agreed, he's accountable. But it's no excuse for the players to stop trying. I'm sick of Drogba thinking, he can do fuck all for 80minutes, then try to nick a goal to make it okay.. He saw today it didn't work. I wonder if Terry got in his ear this time.. (Probably not)

Dunno about that.

Everyone was blaming lack of commitment (or injuries :lol:) in November before they started to notice CA's faults.

From my point of view Cech, Terry, Ivanovic, A.Cole, Malouda, Mikel, Ramires, Kalou and maybe even Drogba* have been trying week in week out. Sure some of them have been SHIT but I certainly haven't seen them not caring. Just look at Malouda's and Drogba's reaction in the last goals. Those weren't people who didn't care.

* I remind you that I skipped the Marseille game.

Dunno about that.

Everyone was blaming lack of commitment (or injuries :lol:) in November before they started to notice CA's faults.

From my point of view Cech, Terry, Ivanovic, A.Cole, Malouda, Mikel, Ramires, Kalou and maybe even Drogba* have been trying week in week out. Sure some of them have been SHIT but I certainly haven't seen them not caring.

* I remind you that I skipped the Marseille game.

I'd disagree about Drogba if I'm totally honest. He's invisible for most the game, though when he is noticeable he plays like mad.

All the rest I agree, even Ashley, who's come under scrutiny. He doesn't get forward as much anymore, granted, but defensively he's giving it his all. A handful of us did notice Carlo's failures too, but back then it was less obvious and we though he'd turn it around. 2 months on everyone is waking up. But still, the answer is not, sack Carlo. At least not now..

The thing is how will Roman react to all of this...

Will he accept if Carlo offers sacking himself? Will he sack Carlo? Will he stick with him and support him in the transfer window? He definitely can't be satisfied with the current situation and something is going to be done.

That said, the Chelsea manager did have a firm prediction for tomorrow's game: 'We will not lose, we will win.

'We are improving, the team is very close to moving on from the bad moment. I have confidence that the team will improve. Instead of drawing the game in the last minute, we can win the game in the last minute.'

Wolves - Chelsea 1-0

Ouch.

The critics always come out when Chelsea lose games, and go and hide away when the team starts winning again. We've seen it before, I remember even Mourinho had complainers. Some people are never satisfied. I think success has spoilt this club and a large proportion of its fans, which is a shame considering the incredible support this club has enjoyed throughout its 106 year existence.