Carlo Ancelotti

Term-X

As much as it pains me to say. I think the way Arsenal is installed is the way to go really. They trust their manager even though they haven´t won much in last half of a decade, but they have a very staible structure: Wengers assistant manager is a guy who knows the club inside out, just as Wilkins, they have a President , Peter Hill-Wood, who totally stands behind the gaffer even in really bad times, and thank god, Arsenal had some really bad times.

What i wanted to say is that stability in a Football Club is the main concern, if you ask me.

I´d rather see us winning nothing this year than seeing Ancelottis back, because it is not his fault at all that we are in a bad streek in the moment (played well against good teams, but just couldn´t find the net, no real transfer actions, etc.)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henrique you're absolutely spot on my friend. Kudos.

Honestly, you are the most close minded member on the forum.

You've taken good points and portrayed them in an extremely negative way, it's just ignorance.

I'm insulted, I thought that title was mine.

The situation is: the board sacked so many managers in past years, it just created a bad atmosphere on the club. Every manager who arrive at the club feel the heat. I remember that Ancelotti seemed really nervous in his first Premier League against Hull at Stamford Bridge last season. Imagine him starting his career here with a lost or a drawn against Hull at home.

So, now I bet few fans think that sacking Ancelotti now is the right thing to do, even if they believe he deverve to be ass kicked. I not a fan of the italian, but I want him to stay until 2012, or at least the end of the season. I dont believe Carlo is one of the greatest managers ever. He is not even close. But you dont have to be one of the greatest ever to manage a great club. I dont think he is the right man for the job, but now its too late, since we gave him a contract that runs until 2012, so lets support him, give him enough good players to do a decent job, support, criticize, blame and pray.

So basically all the Ancelotti critics on here want him to stay in the name of stability or cost-cutting. He could do worse.

Honestly, you are the most close minded member on the forum.

You've taken good points and portrayed them in an extremely negative way, it's just ignorance.

Why thank you, because it really matters to me what Mr "I'm so enlightened that I'll throw a fit and start a moanful thread if someone gives me a negative rep" thinks.

So basically all the Ancelotti critics on here want him to stay in the name of stability or cost-cutting. He could do worse.

Perhaps. We've just got to hope good signing are made next month so that the players can keep us in that 4th or 3rd position.. Carlo's not totally inept, he will be able to keep us in the top 4.

Thats why here counts what he have done at Milan and in last season. He is good enough to do a decent job. Decent job means: stay a CL side without spending a mountain of money. Lets remember that we had 3 seasons without winning the league. There is no difference in ending in 2nd or 4th place, since you have the same result: no PL trophy and one CL place.

Thats why here counts what he have done at Milan and in last season. He is good enough to do a decent job. Decent job means: stay a CL side without spending a mountain of money. Lets remember that we had 3 seasons without winning the league. There is no difference in ending in 2nd or 4th place, since you have the same result: no PL trophy and one CL place.

1.6 millions of differences between 2nd and 4th.

How the hell are we ever going to get continuity if we just sack every manager that goes through a bad spell, i want Carlo to stay here and i want Roman to give him the resources to do his work. I can not be bothered with this shit any more of sacking managers then having all these start up problems of his style and all that fucking wank. WHEN ARE THE PLAYERS GOING TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THIS LAZY PERIOD SERIOUSLY PLAYERS GET AWAY WITH MURDER, KALOU IS AN ABSOLUTE CON ARTIST BY THE WAY !

well , wouldn't that be a great time for someone from within the club to come out and say

we trust in carlo and he will get the financial support he needs in january to make things better .

it would be great if Roman would speak to the fans ...we are grateful for what he has done ..but it would be good to hear his ideas from him.

doubt it will happen tho

it would be great if Roman would speak to the fans ...we are grateful for what he has done ..but it would be good to hear his ideas from him.

doubt it will happen tho

I prefer him staying quiet though. Gives less ammunition to the media about him not being interested and all that, lord knows who they'd twist everything he'd say.

Roman backs Carlo

The Chelsea boss was given the backing of Roman Abramovich following Monday's disappointing defeat at Arsenal but has not discussed possible new recruits with the owner.

"We didn't speak about this but we have one month," said the Italian.

"(If) we need to have some players, I said a lot of times that we are able to do it."

That's that, then.

The way things are now, the only person I want to see replacing Carlo in 2012 or 2022 or whenever, is Roberto Di Matteo with Lampard/Zola as Assistant Manager.

A former blue bringing success to the blues once again. Would be perfect to see, but i guess with the reputation that Chelsea has gained and the pressure and expectation from everyone would mean we would have to hire someone that has had some form of success in some kind, like Barca or Real.

Dreams are best for the imagination, and for the time being, King Carlo is the man, no matter what. We need to show everyone that we are backing him even though we are in a bad turf (or was?), and that there is always a light and the end of the tunnel.

Carlo rubbishes split rumours

Ancelotti insists squad is together

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed suggestions of a dressing room split at Stamford Bridge.

The Premier League champions have been going through their toughest spell since Ancelotti took charge with just one win in their last seven games.

Ancelotti has now responded to some suggestions that there was a split between the French and English speakers.

But the Italian has rubbished the claims, describing the reports as: "Total balls.

"The group is the same as last year and is united and solid. It is the opposite of what people say.

"The moment is not good and you have to take into the consideration and the atmosphere in the squad.

"This is a very important moment for our players, physically. The team has to show its fitness.

"We worked very hard for two weeks without a game and the players are in a very good condition."

And Ancelotti insists that he is not feeling any pressure from Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

"I swear - I have never felt his breath on my back," he stated.

"I have had difficult moments every year in my career.

"We have had a lot of problems and injuries. We have not been able to move from this moment quickly."

:lol: :lol: