La Liga Thread

Steve

They have problems with their defense.

I think that Barcelona are the best in the world at applying pressure on opposition and getting the ball back, but if they fail to do so and the opposition, somehow, manage to get some time and space on the ball (easier sad than done) then they are very likely to concede because their marking is just terrible.

I think that Barcelona are the best in the world at applying pressure on opposition and getting the ball back, but if they fail to do so and the opposition, somehow, manage to get some time and space on the ball (easier sad than done) then they are very likely to concede because their marking is just terrible.

Am i the only one who thinks Pique is over-rated? criminally, people talk about him like he is the best in the world but whenever he is put under serious pressure (IE against us at The Bridge) he looked out of his depth.

If he played for us there be no talk about Luiz being the mythical liability thats for sure.

Am i the only one who thinks Pique is over-rated? criminally, people talk about him like he is the best in the world but whenever he is put under serious pressure (IE against us at The Bridge) he looked out of his depth.

If he played for us there be no talk about Luiz being the mythical liability thats for sure.

Tell me about it. Though he'd probably make a decent keeper...made a couple of great saves against us!

Just finish watching the A. Madrid game....3 games played and can't win for anything.

And no matter how many chances Falcao gets he can't get one in.

Frustrating.

Chelsea should just swap Fernado for Falcao. El niño would get better coming back to Spain, and AVB will have a player he used to have.

This.

Smartest idea to solve the Torres conundrum that I heard in some time.

Falcao has got 17 in 23 for Atletico hasn't he?

Yeah I was just piss of.

Most Latino people when they get irritated they say dumb stuff.

It is why Mata said that in Valencia he would get cursed out if they where doing bad, while in England they are more supportive.

Falcao is not bad, but speaking in reality, i think a lot of the fan base from A. Madrid would see no problem if an opportunity to get Torres back arise itself. I don't think a straight swap might happen, it could, but A. Madrid will try to get some money as well. :)

P.S. It's a little less goals scored, i think like 14 or 15 goals.