La Liga Thread

Steve

Is Mourinho really cracking up? From a 10-point lead, it's now down to just 6 and they still have trips to Atletico Madrid, Bilbao and of course Barcelona!

They can loose against Barcelona, but I really don't see them loosing against someone else.

They should beat Bilbao and Atletico. Might get a tie here and there, but I see it very hard for them dropping all 6 points together the remaining of the season.

Hence why i like it cause they will have to try hard in la liga, and that will take some strength for the CL! :blue scalf:

They can loose against Barcelona, but I really don't see them loosing against someone else.

They should beat Bilbao and Atletico. Might get a tie here and there, but I see it very hard for them dropping all 6 points together the remaining of the season.

Hence why i like it cause they will have to try hard in la liga, and that will take some strength for the CL! :blue scalf:

the word is LOSE ,,,LOSING .... your tie may be loose ...but in football games are drawn .

Thanks English teacher!

I teach Maths but simple mistakes from an English Speaker gives a poor impression . We have many on here for

whom English is a second or third language. I am constantly impressed by the standards in our language.

They deserve us to be as accurate as we can in our usage of vocabulary.

I teach Maths but simple mistakes from an English Speaker gives a poor impression . We have many on here for

whom English is a second or third language. I am constantly impressed by the standards in our language.

They deserve us to be as accurate as we can in our usage of vocabulary.

And who said writing in forums was useless?

Improving yourself in all aspects of life! blue%20scalf.gif

d785b25e6ab9a151666ef48a428a5182-getty-509839021.jpg

Nine-times European champions Real Madrid have unveiled plans to build a $1 billion holiday resort in the United Arab Emirates that is due to open in January 2015.

'Real Madrid Resort Island' will be supported by the government of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, the club said on Thursday. A presentation at the Bernabeu showed plans for sports facilities, a marina, luxury hotels and villas, an amusement park, a club museum and a futuristic 10,000-seat stadium with one side open to the sea. "It is a decisive and strategic step that will strengthen our institution in the Middle East and Asia," said Real president Florentino Perez.The 430,000-square metre facility is expected to attract around one million visitors in 2015. Real said the artificial island's location put it equidistant between Europe and the Far East, adding that more than half of their estimated 300 million followers were based in Asia.

Damn

What do you expect? From banks for dirt cheap.

And of course that is ok, but what Roman does to Chelsea is not ok for UEFA.......

Oh but this is Real Madrid, the greatest club in the world with god given right to win every trophy and sign every decent player available <_<

I used to love them but now I can't stand them anymore...Barca>Real but overall both are really going on my tits for a while now...

Every player's dream to play for Real/Barca. El Classico...Messi vs Ronaldo, Guardiola vs Mourinho...oh just fuck of...

They made football boring.

Oh but this is Real Madrid, the greatest club in the world with god given right to win every trophy and sign every decent player available <_<

I used to love them but now I can't stand them anymore...Barca>Real but overall both are really going on my tits for a while now...

Every player's dream to play for Real/Barca. El Classico...Messi vs Ronaldo, Guardiola vs Mourinho...oh just fuck of...

They made football boring.

Yeah they have amass too much power that the only way to challenge them is for some rich guy to come and buy a club.

If it wasn't for Roman, I think the EPL would have been the same, Arsenal and United amassing power.

Thanks to Roman that changed and brought another contender. Now we have another one which is City.

I prefer new teams to come and challenge the establish order, then the same teams over and over again where we end up like the Scottish league. Rangers vs Celtic to infinity! :lol: