The Serie A Thread

Steve

The San Paolo stadium is the only one in Italy that respect balotelli

He has more fans in Napoli than in Milan

Search for the video where he walk yesterday in Napoli and all Napoli fans stop him to ask for a picture

I don't know about that. Only saying what I've read from reports...

Official ssc Napoli's comunication

"In merito ad alcune

argomentazioni apparse su

Facebook secondo le quali Mario Balotelli

avrebbe pianto ieri allo stadio a causa di presunti

cori razzisti nei suoi confronti, il Napoli sottolinea

che, come tutti i presenti allo stadio hanno potuto

vedere, non c'e' stato alcun coro razzista nei suoi

confronti, cosi' come non c'e' mai stato alcun

coro razzista al San Paolo nei confronti di

nessuno" .

There has not been racism against balotelli, as there has never been any racism from Napoli's supporters

Benitez has taken Napoli into the Coppa Italia final where they will face Fiorentina. His side thrashed Roma 3-0 yesterday and won the tie 5-3 on aggregate. Good in cup competitions but rubbish in the league...

What a match!

What a trainer!

Believe me , if you had another Manager you would be higher up in the league.

Believe me, I don't think

Best Napoli I saw after maradona

Juventus is too strong this year, and I think we will arrive 2nd this year passing the Rome

We made 12 points in champions, I don't think another manager could do more

I think we will have a good Europa league,and we absolutely need of that for the uefa rating (we were in forth range this year in champions, always death league for us in champions)

Higuain callejon Albiol left Real Madrid for Napoli only because of Benitez, Reina the same

Tell me who could be better for us than Benitez

Believe me, I don't think

Best Napoli I saw after maradona

Juventus is too strong this year, and I think we will arrive 2nd this year passing the Rome

We made 12 points in champions, I don't think another manager could do more

I think we will have a good Europa league,and we absolutely need of that for the uefa rating (we were in forth range this year in champions, always death league for us in champions)

Higuain callejon Albiol left Real Madrid for Napoli only because of Benitez, Reina the same

Tell me who could be better for us than Benitez

I don't watch the Seria A that much too judge it but one thing i know is that Juventus isn't that strong, they just lack competition. Benitez is good for cups agree with that but in the league he just doesn't do it. Do you have these games where you just think you are a shit team? You know, the odd draws or losses you should win. Then the next game you go on and play like you are the second coming of Barcelona. We had this same shit last year. Benitez is not a manager that can promise consitency,

Money is what brought Higuan , Callejon and Albiol to Napoli. Reina left because he wasn't needed anymore at Liverpool. I like Napoli very much and believe me or not i cheer for you anytime you play and specially if that means that you are challenging Juventus for the title, i hate them so much. I think you would be off better if your old manager stayed atleast for another year.

I don't watch the Seria A that much too judge it but one thing i know is that Juventus isn't that strong, they just lack competition. Benitez is good for cups agree with that but in the league he just doesn't do it. Do you have these games where you just think you are a shit team? You know, the odd draws or losses you should win. Then the next game you go on and play like you are the second coming of Barcelona. We had this same shit last year. Benitez is not a manager that can promise consitency,

Money is what brought Higuan , Callejon and Albiol to Napoli. Reina left because he wasn't needed anymore at Liverpool. I like Napoli very much and believe me or not i cheer for you anytime you play and specially if that means that you are challenging Juventus for the title, i hate them so much. I think you would be off better if your old manager stayed atleast for another year.

in italy you play at least 24 matches against teams with 5 defenders and 4 midfields, that prepare the match for a tie

Juventus is perfect against this teams, and has a big immunity for his players, no yellow cards or penalty for juventus, so you can't compare juventus performance in Campionato with her performance in Champions to say that she is not that strong

Actual juventus is invulnerable in Campionato

Napoli is a young team, we failed 9 years ago and restarted from third division, and we are a low budget team, we don't have externals investors so our financial balance has to be always positive, we don't watch at the result for this year but we watch at the big grow we had this year with Benitez for what concern the mentality, the approach at the game, the international performance.

It's not true that money is enought to buy the players we need to become competitive, we don't have so much money to win auction against big European teams, for example we are thinking about mascherano for next year, and it looks that he likes us.

if he will come in Napoli, we will have to thank only Benitez for that, he has to reduce his salary, and he will do that only with Benitez

With Mazzarri we could think to Mesto from Genoa or Bianchi from Torino, now Mascherano from Barca is thinking about us