The Serie A Thread

Steve

Have you seen that pitch at Naples?

What a shame. Are we in first division of one of the best european championship or are we in third slovakian division?

For a great game on the paper with Naples and Fiorentina, 2 technical teams who likes to play football.

It should be not allowed by the italian governing body of football (don't know how to call that).

They should say "you will play on neutral pitch until you have a decent lawn"

Have you seen that pitch at Naples?

What a shame. Are we in first division of one of the best european championship or are we in third slovakian division?

For a great game on the paper with Naples and Fiorentina, 2 technical teams who likes to play football.

It should be not allowed by the italian governing body of football (don't know how to call that).

They should say "you will play on neutral pitch until you have a decent lawn"

Welcome to serie A,for god, the only good place to play in is Juventus Stadium.

And the FIGC (Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio) the Italian governing body of football just don't care about Serie A's stadiums/pitches.

As Jose once said:

"Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists. Our pitch is a bit like that. From the top it's a disgrace but the ball rolls at normal speed."

As long as its not sand the playing surface shouldn't really matter.

@SempreJuve, @, @CHOULO19.

Since you three seem to be the biggest followers of Juventus, how do you rate Pogba? Man United fans always thought very highly of him as a great future prospect and were gutted to lose out on him.

When I was in the UK I saw him play in the youth games against Chelsea and he was outstanding. He was the boss of the midfield and he completely changed the game for them. That said I have only seen some highlights of him playing for Juve and from what I have seen his vision was amazing. He still has a lot of work to do in terms of always hitting his target but with time he will get there.

When I was in the UK I saw him play in the youth games against Chelsea and he was outstanding. He was the boss of the midfield and he completely changed the game for them. That said I have only seen some highlights of him playing for Juve and from what I have seen his vision was outstanding. He still has a lot of work to do in terms of always hitting his target but with time he will get there.

From what you and SJ have said it seems like he is actually not all hype (as, say, Kakuta was) and has some substance to him. Why did he leave Man United? Going to Juventus from Man United is a sidewards step, he's neither gone forward or backwards in terms of the status of the club. If he wanted game time he could have gone to a club just below Juve/United's level, to someone like Spurs or Inter. If he wanted to play for a better club his only real choices are Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Off topic but I tried to mention you in that post and it didn't work.

From what you and SJ have said it seems like he is actually not all hype (as, say, Kakuta was) and has some substance to him. Why did he leave Man United? Going to Juventus from Man United is a sidewards step, he's neither gone forward or backwards in terms of the status of the club. If he wanted game time he could have gone to a club just below Juve/United's level, to someone like Spurs or Inter. If he wanted to play for a better club his only real choices are Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Off topic but I tried to mention you in that post and it didn't work.

No, just no. Far more things are expected of Inter than Spurs. I think he would have a harder time getting games at Inter than Juve. Juve are a better team but the situations are different.

Inter finished 6th last season, 26 points off the leader. To say they are on Spurs' level is completely fair. They may be a far bigger club than Spurs will ever be, but they are at this point no better a team than them.

You mad bro? :Goober:

Na Spurs have got the better squad atm but Inter will rebuild and come back stronger than they currently are.

No, of course not. What makes you think I'm angry? :lol:

Assuming you don't like Inter very much by saying that Spurs are better than them.... haha.

I think Andrea Stramaccioni will introduce a lot more of their youth/younger players in to their team over the next few years. The likes of Phillipe Coutinho, Joel Obi and Juan Jesus will play more often that they did before and then the younger players Stramaccioni promoted from their youth teams like Mbaye, Crisetig, Duncan, Bessa etc will all feature eventually if they progress well. Could be a bright future for Inter tbh. They should really buy back the 50 percent of Marco Davide Faraoni back they sold to Udinese though, could be a future Italy international.

I don't really care either way about Inter, though they had my sympathies in the CL that year when they knocked us out and proceeded to win it.

I don't know why but I prefer Inter over AC, Juve, Roma, Napoli etc. Have liked Inter for a few years, don't really follow them much though. Obviously the treble winning season I knew about that etc and the league titles for the years before but not much else. I think its because I got an Inter Milan nike football when I was like 10 and just preferred them. :P

Inter finished 6th last season, 26 points off the leader. To say they are on Spurs' level is completely fair. They may be a far bigger club than Spurs will ever be, but they are at this point no better a team than them.

A certain other blue team also finished 6th...