The Serie A Thread

Steve

What's your point? It always comes back to that but no one knows the true story and they were not the only ones involved... They are also one of the most successful clubs in the world with a great history!

I don't really have a point.

You know whats disgusting the fact that you have the nerve to basically say Juve are cheats. Milan have had some very lucky decision go there way this season just like any other team in the Serie A. If you have a reason to support AC then tell us all, if not don't judge why people support who they support.

From 237 missed games to 33: How AC Milan's devastating injury toll has played into Juventus' hands

Read that^^

06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg

427785_10150705139494390_650609389_9055768_734294504_n.jpg

vq1y11.png

nckvab.jpg

original.jpg

What ever I'm done discussing with you but remember this...

Look at all the injuries Milan have + the rough Champions League schedule + the help Juve have gotten from the referees = Juve is only one point ahead

I wanna see Juve playing with all the obstacles Milan have faced this years, there probably be in 5th place like last year

You do realise Milan has received a plethora of favourable calls this year, just last week look at last week's penalty to Maxi, it clearly was not a penalty. This has happened so many times this year. You speak like Juve have had no obstacles, you bitch and moan about champions league and injuries. Buddy shit happens, injuries happen deal with it just like every big team do. Our team was getting destroyed by injuries the last few years, ask our knowledgeable supporters and they won't blame that for finishing 7th and 6th. You complain about Champions league, you sound just like Napoli supporters,don't qualify for it if it is such a burden. ALSO MILAN WAS CONVICTED OF THE SAME THING AS JUVE DICKHEAD YOU WERE DOCKED A NUMBER OF POINTS AND COULD NOT PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, CALLING US CHEATS = MILAN BEING CHEATS. God you are so ignorant, that whole trial was shambolic any way since then basically everything has been unproven, we are now seeking compensation and our scudetti back. But I suppose you can be just another no clue football enthusiast, just like the ones that call Chelsea a nothing team that would have been no where without Abramovic's money, a team with no history. Because you have about as much knowledge on my team as those idiots have on yours

We have that, not as many of you but we do. I could play that game as well buddy come back when you have 29 scudetti. Weee that was fun wasn't it. I guess you have no real argument or facts to back up to build a counter argument so you call me "typical Juventus fan", I am sorry what exactly does that mean? And what Offside goal? Pepe was on.

Also no offence to anyone but you are posting that CL trophy saying come back when you have one on a Chelsea forum as a Chelsea fan? If so you are claiming that is the measure of a big side which implies, at least based on what your saying, that Chelsea isn't? Odd.

What has this proven? The refs are shit, there is no conspiracy. So Milan cannot blame the refs.

You still didn't comment on my argument though, you still are dodging that.

We got very lucky but my evidence proves that Milan have been far far luckier on more occasions.

A lot of those aren't penalties as well, like the Giovinco one.