The Serie A Thread

Steve

What ever I'm done discussing with you but remember this...

Look at all the injuries Milan have + the rough Champions League schedule + the help Juve have gotten from the referees = Juve is only one point ahead

I wanna see Juve playing with all the obstacles Milan have faced this years, there probably be in 5th place like last year

Discussing with me, all you did was post pictures up as arguments. You are clueless, absolutely clueless. You say you support the team but you knowledge is laughable. I admit Juve is my second team and i am not super knowledgeable about the team and i don't claim to be. But its people like you who pretend to be some sort of die hard fan that make those teams fans look stupid.

What ever I'm done discussing with you but remember this...

Look at all the injuries Milan have + the rough Champions League schedule + the help Juve have gotten from the referees = Juve is only one point ahead

I wanna see Juve playing with all the obstacles Milan have faced this years, there probably be in 5th place like last year

Are you related in anyway to SAF? You sound just like him!

Juve goal was offside so please don't get me started, It was pretty obvious the game could have ended 2-1. Is disgusting how many people in this forum support a team like Juve

You know what's disgusting? The way no one seems to be able to have a conversation without insults being thrown around.

I'd answer the points you made but Steve and SempreJuve did a great job at that.

I fucking love how sensitive Steve is about Juve compared to Chelsea. No offence this is just an observation of mine: Juve fans are painfully easy to troll and are overly sensitive about their club and will defend it even in the most pointless of circumstances. Not just Steve and Sempre but every Juve fan of met.

I love the Serie A and I really can't help but admire Juventus, AC Milan and Internazionale. All teams have unfortunaly have had some scum players (Abbiati for AC, Materazzi for Inter and... Somebody for Juve) but the good outweighs the bad!

Who doesn't love these guys?

del-piero.jpgjavier-zanetti...jpgkaka.jpg

PS: I never realised how muscular Zanetti is. Geez, that old geezer puts me to shame.

I fucking love how sensitive Steve is about Juve compared to Chelsea. No offence this is just an observation of mine: Juve fans are painfully easy to troll and are overly sensitive about their club and will defend it even in the most pointless of circumstances. Not just Steve and Sempre but every Juve fan of met.

I love the Serie A and I really can't help but admire Juventus, AC Milan and Internazionale. All teams have unfortunaly have had some scum players (Abbiati for AC, Materazzi for Inter and... Somebody for Juve) but the good outweighs the bad!

Who doesn't love these guys?

javier-zanetti...jpg

PS: I never realised how muscular Zanetti is. Geez, that old geezer puts me to shame.

His right arm is twice the size of his left. :wank2: must have done it :Goober:

His right arm is twice the size of his left. :wank2: must have done it :Goober:

Javier doesn't need to do that.

Javier makes women go hysterical with one glance.

Javier was created before Adam and has been playing for Inter Milan since.

Javier only speaks Spanish. When you talk to him you instanly learn Spanish because he wills it.

et al

I fucking love how sensitive Steve is about Juve compared to Chelsea.

You have never seen me stick up for Chelsea. Where have you been hiding little man, no one brings Chelsea down with me around. I don't lose discussions because i don't say things without facts to back it up.

You have never seen me stick up for Chelsea. Where have you been hiding little man, no one brings Chelsea down with me around. I don't lose discussions because i don't say things without facts to back it up.

I understood the first and last sentence but with the second you kind of lost me. I am the littling man or someone else?

Genoa - Siena match suspended at 0-4 when Genoa ultras started a riot and demanded their players take off their shirts because they're not worthy of them. Standing ovation for Siena players when they left the pich but they're not letting their own team leave. Only in Italy can something like this happen. :D