Steve
Followers 0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I know that many people here don't watch Serie A, but yesterday this legend played his last game - and scored hattrick. One of the most underrated strikers out there and a big human being. He took fin

Thats me cousin, top bloke he is. He once felt up between a girls leg he did. I was well proud of him, I was. He looked like a goose when the girls old dad walked in. It was a laugh, because I'm her d

Posted Images

AC Milan have lost Nesta,Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Seedorf, van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Aquilani, Lopez in one summer transfer window.

"Yes, I've sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG," Silvio Berlusconi told Gazzetta dello Sport. "We will save €154 million over two years."

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But at the end of the day this will not effect Juve in terms of winning the league like the last time.

I think in pro sport you should just go off the assumption that someone accused by a neutral (not by a competitor) of doping/match fixing is guilty and wait for them to prove otherwise. It saves years of denial and speeds up the process, otherwise we'll have cases like Lance Armstrong and Floyd Landis, which in the long run harms the credibility of a sport. Cricket for example is lightning quick at investigating things like this and unlike cycling its still considered credible, even when Pakistan play.

Juventus vs. Inter Milan is on right now. It's an extremely complicated set-up, where the winner faces AC Milan later on, and then the loser faces AC Milan even later on after that or something. No idea really.

Enjoyable game though.

It's basically Juventus' reserve players vs. most of Inter's main players.

Lucio (recently left Inter for Juve) had a little blunder (I assume it was a parting gift) allowing Inter's Coutinho to score.

It's around 20 minutes in. 1-0 to Inter Milan.

• 3 weeks later...

AC Milan were destroyed by Real Madrid 5-1....it's not looking up for Italian football at the moment.

What Stramaccioni actually used Coutinho? Lad will be unreal in a few years. Big talent. Pity he was over looked by Ranieri and their other managers before.

Yeah, Coutinho was a beast at Espanyol last season, so it would be foolish not to use him. As we discussed earlier Stramaccioni was a youth coach at Inter and I belive he will be using a lot of youth next season.

• Like 1

insigne-napoli.jpg

Is this Lorenzo Insigne (unsure if right spelling) ?

And is Napoli like the most tattoo'd team ever haha? Rumor is yous want Meireles too, wow would be like tattoo mania then! :P

I am SOOO pumped to see what AS Roma produce next season!!!!!!!!!!

Will their new "who cares about letting goals in? Just outscore the opponents!" philosophy work?

How many cigarettes will the new manager have during each game?

Who knows. But I'm excited.

(I'm also curious to see how Fiorentina perform given they've signed some really good midfielders.)

Is this Lorenzo Insigne (unsure if right spelling) ?

And is Napoli like the most tattoo'd team ever haha? Rumor is yous want Meireles too, wow would be like tattoo mania then! :P

Yes, is Lorenzo :) I think yes haha :D

• Like 1