The Serie A Thread

Steve

Genoa - Siena match suspended at 0-4 when Genoa ultras started a riot and demanded their players take off their shirts because they're not worthy of them. Standing ovation for Siena players when they left the pich but they're not letting their own team leave. Only in Italy can something like this happen. :D

LMAO epic fail :doh:

After several more minutes, Rossi went round and collected his team mates' shirts, but Giuseppe Sculli refused to take his off and, with tears in his eyes, confronted the supporters, making it clear that he would not cave in to their demands.

A compromise appeared to be reached with the fans retreating from the tunnel and allowing the game to continue.

Very good work from Sculli

I understood the first and last sentence but with the second you kind of lost me. I am the littling man or someone else?

Nvm :lol:

Put it this way, I will back Chelsea before Juve any day of the week. I just don't like twats that call Juve cheats when they clearly know nothing about the situation and the history of the club.

Nvm :lol:

Put it this way, I will back Chelsea before Juve any day of the week. I just don't like twats that call Juve cheats when they clearly know nothing about the situation and the history of the club.

JUVENTUS ARE CHEATS, THE BALL DID NOT CROSS THE LINE

THEREFOR THEY ARE BIG DIRTY CHEATERS.

Need to hold on now mate. Big test for the rest of the season!

yeah we need Inter to do us a huge favor, but great thing is we hit our best form of the season at the right time:

Juventus 2-0 Internazionale

Juventus 3-0 Napoli

Palermo 0-2 Juventus

Juventus 2-1 Lazio

Juventus 4-0 AS Roma

Amazing results to get back to back. Juventus are playing like champions.

yeah we need Inter to do us a huge favor, but great thing is we hit our best form of the season at the right time:

Juventus 2-0 Internazionale

Juventus 3-0 Napoli

Palermo 0-2 Juventus

Juventus 2-1 Lazio

Juventus 4-0 AS Roma

Amazing results to get back to back. Juventus are playing like champions.

No one deserves the title more then Juve this season, anyone that says otherwise is a clueless twat.

No one deserves the title more then Juve this season, anyone that says otherwise is a clueless twat.

Definitely. The work that Conti has done with Juve is undeniably genius. They have been by far the most consistent side, and the only team in a major european league yet to taste defeat!

Sneijder has finally hit form. A brace against Udinese is just what the doctor ordered. If the rumours of Inter wanting to sell are true, I for one would love to have him at Chelsea. I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but on his day he is incredible.

Di Natale's goal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4h0r4ESIk

oh god It feels like I;m hgaving a heart attack the pain is unrela