The Serie A Thread

Steve

He isn't the flashiest player and he can be incredibly annoying at times but he has contributed to our good season. Far more than Krasic.

I imagine watching Juventus as a team can be frustrating. Some of those 14 draws must be driving you crazy.

It seems Conte prefers to use Italian players (just my observation), it's admirable given Juve is the biggest Italian club, but maybe he should forget about the Italian Job for now and go player hunting in somewhere like South America.

I imagine watching Juventus as a team can be frustrating. Some of those 14 draws must be driving you crazy.

It seems Conte prefers to use Italian players (just my observation), it's admirable given Juve is the biggest Italian club, but maybe he should forget about the Italian Job for now and go player hunting in somewhere like South America.

I don't think he does, we just have a lot of Italian players. We are missing a game changer, a clinical striker or someone that can consistently cause havoc.

He isn't the flashiest player and he can be incredibly annoying at times but he has contributed to our good season. Far more than Krasic.

Pepe was a beast in my FM11 Juve team. :P

On the game, I was very disappointed with Napoli as I had expected more from them in the game. Adding to that, they've only won 1 of 4 games in all competitions since we beat them 4-1 in the UCL. Before that, they won 6 matches on the trot! That said, credit to Juventus and Conte, they have been great this season and I would definitely like them to win the Serie A this season after their recent years of suffering. Pleased to see them getting back into the Champions League too.

Wow, Milan 1-2 Fiorentina? That's crazy. The Ex Juve man getting the winner. This could be a very big day in the title race.

Crazy day in the Serie A. Cannot believe they lost at home after being so dominant.

This is exciting stuff. Even with all the injuries, I think AC Milan will pull through and win the Scudetto.

This guy will the catalyst. I can understand why Juventus sold him, but Inter were nuts to do the same.

ibrahimovic.jpg

This guy will the catalyst. I can understand why Juventus sold him, but Inter were nuts to do the same.

You mean Mourinho was nuts. Jose does not like to have any player he can not completely control. Besides it was a good deal financially for Inter.

You mean Mourinho was nuts. Jose does not like to have any player he can not completely control. Besides it was a good deal financially for Inter.

Yeah, Inter did make like €60,000000 when they sold him and eventually Eto'o.

I am a AC Milan fan but also a Chelsea fan. I just hate how Milan owner doesn't spend any money and expects us to win everything. BTW AC Milan could have more points if these ghost goals where counted and also if half our squad wasn't injured :cry:

b8p7yx.png

Wasn't that in the cup game though?