LDN Blue

Watched the England game last night.Not a bad game,Denmark looked quite threatning in the first half with England conceding a very sloppy goal imo.We're still vunerable defending set-pieces atm.Going forward we looked ok,with good link up play in the midfield areas.

I know it was only a friendly,but a top 5 FIFA ranked side would of made easier work of Denmark,in saying that,in our showing last night,Wales next month will be a walk in the park.

Also had time to take in the France v Brazil game.Very good atmosphere at the Stade France.France should of won by a hatful,Brazil being down to ten men didn't help their cause either,Benzema looked very threatning and took his goal really well.

Our new signing Luiz defended pretty good,despite a crunching tackle from a French defender which i bet sent shockwaves and heart in mouth moments back in West London,but i'm sure he'll be ok to face Fulham on Monday.

Here is Croatia v Czech Republic 4-2. Our defence was terrible, didn't help Petr Cech at all but the fourth goal is really strange :D not to mention the first one was offside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVhSEyMt8EQ

Seemed like a good game m-c.Eduardo was well offside for the first goal.Cech had a right pig of a game by the sound of it :mouthclosed:

Thanks for sharing.

Seemed like a good game m-c.Eduardo was well offside for the first goal.Cech had a right pig of a game by the sound of it :mouthclosed:

Thanks for sharing.

No problem. Indeed, quite an open game but those mistakes were really huge. The first goal - not exactly Eduardo but the other player was in hell of offside and clearly touched the ball. Then I couldn't understand their second goal - our 3 backs in our box against one striker and Kalinic scored, pathetic defending :rolleyes: Technically, Cech didn't make a mistake, but the way he believed in himself and passed the ball, I'm not really sure.