Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

LDN Blue
Followers 4

Ireland beat Macedonia 2-1. Brilliant for much the first half, but the second half was nowhere near as good. Kevin Doyle also picked up an injury and reckons he'll be out for around a month. The next qualifier is against Macedonia away, but with Richard Dunne suspended after his yellow card tonight. Ireland is top of the table for now on goal difference, thanks to Russia's 0-0 draw against Armenia. We're still under pressure for qualification though.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO PROUD TO BE A SWEDE RIGHT NOW! 4-0 TO GERMANY IN BERLIN AND GERMANY TOTTALLY DOMINATED!!! THEN THE KING ZLATAN "IBRACADABRA" IBRAHIMOVIC SCORES AND IT ALL TURNS!! IM IN FUCKING TEARS SO PROUD I AM!

Yes, I did. At the end of the game, a 7 year old South African kid tried to invade the pitch to take a picture with the Brazilian players (Neymar specifically) but the security guards saw it and grabb

Posted Images

Who's watching the Argentina game? Argentina is playing phenomenal football! They should've scored a lot more but the ball isn't going in. Always been a huge Argentina fan and it's great to see them play some great football again.

Messi is really shining and Cambiasso and Banega are playing great as well.

Yeah, he does.. should have stayed at Brann FK

I think he doesnt get alot of playing time...

Fair point mate, but at least it's at a club like Bari. Italian football will do him good, but that's only if he can break into their side. If he can't, then it might be tough for him.

What's with these Danish protests to Norway about their oil then?? I don't get it. I suppose it's brotherly arguements between neighbours, because Denmark are the smallest, yet superior and powerful Scandinavian country?? And I hate to go a little off topic here!

Fair point mate, but at least it's at a club like Bari. Italian football will do him good, but that's only if he can break into their side. If he can't, then it might be tough for him.

What's with these Danish protests to Norway about their oil then?? I don't get it. I suppose it's brotherly arguements between neighbours, because Denmark are the smallest, yet superior and powerful Scandinavian country?? And I hate to go a little off topic here!

I watch a lot of Norwegian football so I would prefer him staying in Norway..

Its about Norway being ruled by Denmark for some time, now they are jealous of our oil moneywink.gif

Yeah, It was a war of words before the game... they talk alot of how boring football we play, and I agree.. Hopefully it will be better with Ståle Solbakken (Copenhagen Manager) when he takes over for Drillothumbsup.gif