LDN Blue

I don't really care for the England NT, but if Rashford isn't made their main striker it'll be blasphemy. By far the best option they have; would be interesting to consistently rotate him with Sturridge.

Vardy isn't what he was. Bad decision making these past 2 games; crossing the ball early since he has no faith in beating his man. Then again, he probably shouldn't be out wide.

Actually with Mourinho in charge, it's probably our only chance of signing Rashford, and I'd love to. Sell a fringe player and throw 40m as our first offer, in my fantasy land. Up top alongside Morata in a sort of Javier Hernandez poacher role, would be lovely.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

hopefully there's no pulling him off at half time antics.

There's something wrong with the gods controlling youth development if before the game even begins some random pleb can predict who'll be off first. 

9 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

So Eriksen just ensured our qualification to the WC with an astounding, unbelievably masterclass performance and hattrick. The guy is truly, deeply great. Him playing for Tottenham is a double-edged sword for me. I wish him so much success, yet I wish the worst for Tottenham almost always. But right now we're celebrating like it's 1699 in this neck of the woods thanks to him!!!!

What a hattrick that was, havent seen more beautiful 3 goals from a player in long long time. Absolutely fantastic. Congratulations btw

Looks like England will play 352 in the wc which I really like.  Every one knows to build a good international teams, you build it base on one club and England will build their teams base on spurs.

Kane - alli

Lallana replacing eriksen as creator,dier/Henderson and  Harry winks 

Rose - cahill/stones/smalling/Jones - walker

2 pathetic and lifeless 0-0 draws, what an absolute shower of absolute shite. This manager reflects everything England are...Boring, lifeless and dull.

Eric Dier and Livermore in CM last night and people wonder why the fuck we couldn't retain the ball or create much....Jesus christ. We might be going to the WC but we certainly won't be threatening it.

On the other hand, Germany & Brazil are surely in the top 5 international teams. Germany were recently champions, Brazil are probably second only to Spain. And neither team, one with both Neymar and Gabriel Jesus, nevermind 2 amazing full backs, could cut through a youthful England with first-timers. 

All credit goes to those youngsters though, of course not the 'tactics'. 

12 minutes ago, Lorenzo Schettino said:

This was a complete disaster for my nation, Italy. It will be sad won't join the next world cup, but I don't see a better future right now :/
We don't have a youngs talent, and we remember too much the "good old days".... :( 

It's really depressing. There's plenty of young great players in Serie A, more-so than the Premier League, but the best of them are South American :dunno:

I think Italy's international future is in the hands of Juventus. They always have great Italians in their youth teams, and they're showing they'll actually play them or at least loan them to good teams. 

Roma are letting Italy down. They've loads of great Italian youth players, but they end up nowhere.

AC Milan have the most Italians in their senior team, yet they're doing the worst out of all the big clubs:doh:

Just now, Leif said:

It's really depressing. There's plenty of young great players in Serie A, more-so than the Premier League, but the best of them are South American :dunno:

I think Italy's international future is in the hands of Juventus. They always have great Italians in their youth teams, and they're showing they'll actually play them or at least loan them to good teams. 

Roma are letting Italy down. They've loads of great Italian youth players, but they end up nowhere.

AC Milan have the most Italian's in their senior team, yet they're doing the worst out of all the big clubs:doh:

We have this situation man
napoli: insigne - jorginho (he didn't join the brasilian team)
inter: candreva (puke) -  d'ambrosio (puke) - EDER (CMON WHY EDER?!?!)

juve: buffon (great GK but now he's gone) - Barzagli (same) - Chiellini (other 2-3 years) - rugani (quite good player) - bernardeschi (overrated) - 

milan: bonucci (he's playing like a pussy in his team) than they have a good youg players, but not us good us the other nation

roma: el shaarawy and florenzi both too discontinuous

Lazio: parolo (puke) - immobile (maybe the only one good)

Those are the players right now in our nation ... i can say: THIS IS A TOTAL DISASTER.

• 3 months later...

here are all the uniforms and for the countries in the upcoming world cup of soccer.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/FIFA_World_Cup/2018/2018-index.html

It wil be updated after all the copuntriesd reveal their uniform for the tournament.

FIFA World Cup

Russia 2018

world cup 2018 poster

In December 2010 Russia and Qatar were chosen by the FIFA Executive Committee to host the 2018 and 2022 competitions to the fury of the FA and the football federations of Netherlands/Belgium and Spain/Portugal who had spent tens of millions to put together their own bids. Almost immediately allegations surfaced of corruption and vote trading.

In 2015 FIFA President Sepp Blatter, with typical total lack of self-awareness, revealed that an agreement was in place even before the vote was taken to ensure that Russia would get the 2018 World Cup and the United States the 2022 competition. "Everything was good until the moment when Sarkozy (the French President) came in a meeting with the crown prince of Qatar...and at a lunch afterwards with Mr Platini (then President of UEFA) he said it would be good to go to Qatar," Blatter told the Russian news agency TASS.

Meanwhile FIFA was engulfed as two decades of global corruption, vote rigging, racketeering and bribery involving convoluted financial deals and briefcases full of cash came home to roost. Swiss police arrested a number of senior FIFA officials while the FBI announced criminal charges against 18 people and two corporations. Under considerable pressure from FIFA's sponsors, Blatter finally "resigned" in June 2015 three days after winning a fifth term as president but announced he would stay in office until a replacement could be chosen the following February. In October Blatter was suspended from his position and two months later he was formally ejected and banned from taking part in any FIFA activity for eight years (later reduced to six).

Russia's bid came under scrutiny while further concerns arose due to racist chanting at Russian football grounds, perceived official discrimination against the LGBT community and state sponsored doping of athletes. Nevertheless, Blatters' successor, Gianni Infantino, confirmed in April 2016 that the tournament would go ahead as planned.

Absent from the finals were the Netherlands and Italy who, having made heavy weather of their qualifying groups, failed to negotiate the play-offs. Also missing were the reigning CONCACEF champions United States and the Africa Cup of Nations winners, Cameroon.

All but one of the venues was in European Russia but even so spanned four time zones. Travelling supporters faced some intimidating challenges. The journey from Kaliningrad to Yekatarinburg, for example, takes 3½ hours on a direct flight.

• 3 weeks later...