LDN Blue

Southgate :doh:

The appointment of Sam finally gave me some hope the National team might get somewhere (despite myths on the contrary, Sam is a fantastic manager), now we are going back to clueless clowns and massive underachieving guaranteed.

DONALD Trump will be unveiled as England manager this Saturday, the FA has confirmed. 

After Sam Allardyce was sacked for listing Wembley Stadium on eBay, the England squad is to become Trumpland Raiders FC.  Trump said: “This guy Sam hasn’t got them a game in, like, four weeks. Sad. But with me they will be playing every single day. Twice on Saturdays, you better believe me.

“I have all the best football people, just the greatest. Ask Pele. Ask that gay-looking guy married to the singer, they’ll all tell you.”

England players met the bullish university creator last night, with striker Wayne Rooney immediately bonding with the new manager over hair-sculpting regimes.

The squad for next month’s qualifying match against Malta will be selected by pitting them against each other in a series of tests including running a pop-up bagel stand and launching a new type of men’s fragrance.

Trump said: “We’re gonna go to Russia and we’re just gonna take the World Cup before a ball is kicked, I can totally make that happen.”

• 2 weeks later...

England not impressive at all, only 2-0 vs Malta? mind you, Scotland beat this lot 5-1, they didn´t know how to break Malta down for most of the match apart from the 2 goals, other than that really poor it must be said. How did Ali managed to miss that open goal?

On 10/9/2016 at 1:35 PM, kobematabryant said:

Do Georgians share common genetics with Spanish people? Looking at their football team, most of them have very similar similar features to a Spanish footballer/person. 

Georgians arose from the ancient Colchian and Iberian civilizations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians

However, Iberia is not the same as Iberian Peninsula. I don't think they come from a common civilization; however, with all of the different groups inside of Spain, I didn't look to see if any of them share similarities with Georgians.