LDN Blue
Followers 4

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO PROUD TO BE A SWEDE RIGHT NOW! 4-0 TO GERMANY IN BERLIN AND GERMANY TOTTALLY DOMINATED!!! THEN THE KING ZLATAN "IBRACADABRA" IBRAHIMOVIC SCORES AND IT ALL TURNS!! IM IN FUCKING TEARS SO PROUD I AM!

Yes, I did. At the end of the game, a 7 year old South African kid tried to invade the pitch to take a picture with the Brazilian players (Neymar specifically) but the security guards saw it and grabb

Posted Images

Low made only 1 change to the starting XI across the 3 games and he complained about tiredness after the loss to Macedonia. I mean...

Timo's miss was really embarrassing, but then again Macedonia defenders were very big and physical and he's just not used to that at all. (all over twitter haha)

The story is really how the hell did they manage to concede twice?!

Watched France game instead, which was not great, but at least competitive. There was a clear uncalled penalty for Bosnia IMO tho.

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

The story is really how the hell did they manage to concede twice?!

Ginter and Emre Can were dogshit, and Rüdiger was hung out to dry far too often.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Torres-esque there

Easier to score than miss but he somehow misses.

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogomet/reprezentacija/sn-doznaju-veliki-preokret-sosa-nece-igrati-za-elf-nijemci-odustaju-od-hrvata-a-evo-i-zasto-15072121

The Croatian international Borna Sosa (23, LWB, VfB Stuttgart) is not allowed to play for Germany according to FIFA statute. The German FA (DFB) will publish an official statement after a session on Wednesday, which will confirm that the DFB won't take any risks with FIFA.

Franjo Vrankovic, a famous Croatian football manager, who's also a very close friend to Jorg Englisch (Head of the legal department of the German FA - DFB) confirmed, that Englisch told him that the DFB is giving up on Borna Sosa, because he's not allowed to play for any other national team except for Croatia according to the newest FIFA statute from September 2020.

On Wednesday, DFB will hold a seassion organized by the technical director Oliver Bierhoff, in which they'll talk about Borna Sosa. After the session, they will publish an official statement explaining that Sosa doesn't meet the conditions set by FIFA to play for Germany and finally put an end to the story.

Franjo Vrankovic says that this has been an excellent PR stunt by Sosa, since he apparently raised his value on the football market by doing this, especially considering the fact that he has an open bid from Leeds United and some other Premier League clubs. It's expected that Stuttgart demands at least €20m for Sosa.

Edited by Blues Forever
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Italy are loaded for the Euros

Gianluigi Donnarumma   
Alex Meret 
Alessio Cragno  
Alessandro Bastoni   
Alessio Romagnoli    
Gianluca Mancini   
Leonardo Bonucci   
Giorgio Chiellini   
Leonardo Spinazzola    
Emerson   
Giovanni Di Lorenzo   
Alessandro Florenzi    
Manuel Locatelli    
Jorginho    
Sandro Tonali     
Nicolò Barella    
Marco Verratti 
Lorenzo Pellegrini   
Gaetano Castrovilli 
Bryan Cristante   
Lorenzo Insigne    
Federico Chiesa   
Domenico Berardi    
Matteo Politano 
Federico Bernardeschi    
Ciro Immobile   
Moise Kean   
Andrea Belotti   

I do not think Nicolò Zaniolo is going to be able to play, he is the missing piece to the puzzle, the only thing they lack, a WC AMF

Edited by Vesper
13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Italy are loaded for the Euros

Gianluigi Donnarumma   
Alex Meret 
Alessio Cragno  
Alessandro Bastoni   
Alessio Romagnoli    
Gianluca Mancini   
Leonardo Bonucci   
Giorgio Chiellini   
Leonardo Spinazzola    
Emerson   
Giovanni Di Lorenzo   
Alessandro Florenzi    
Manuel Locatelli    
Jorginho    
Sandro Tonali     
Nicolò Barella    
Marco Verratti 
Lorenzo Pellegrini   
Gaetano Castrovilli 
Bryan Cristante   
Lorenzo Insigne    
Federico Chiesa   
Domenico Berardi    
Matteo Politano 
Federico Bernardeschi    
Ciro Immobile   
Moise Kean   
Andrea Belotti   

I do not think Nicolò Zaniolo is going to be able to play, he is the missing piece to the puzzle, the only thing they lack, a WC AMF

I will support Italy on EURO. I am not that worried about MF area. Jorginho/Locatelli, Barella, Verratti in 433 work very well. Full backs are biggest problem. Florenzi and Emerson best option? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I will support Italy on EURO. I am not that worried about MF area. Jorginho/Locatelli, Barella, Verratti in 433 work very well. Full backs are biggest problem. Florenzi and Emerson best option? 

Giovanni Di Lorenzo at RB and Leonardo Spinazzola are super solid. 1.84 and 1.86m,  pacey, good in defence and passing. Both are vastly better than Emerson. Plus they have depth. I didn't even list Calabria or Biraghi or Pellegrini

Edited by Vesper