LDN Blue

Yeah, the ineffective one scored a beautiful early goal again! :wank2:

You weren't on here when we were really linked with Neymar, but then i was 100% in support of signing him and believed all the hype. But his performances the past couple months (and at Copa America) have left a lot to be desired, so not really surprised to see many calling him overrated or ineffective etc.

But he's done well so far in the confederations cup, and he will need to continue that at Barcelona to prove the doubters wrong.

Even Thiago Silva goes forward more than Luiz for Brazil. To call him an embarrassment or to say that he frequently makes crazy errors means you obviously haven't watched Brazil play frequently. Luiz is a lot more strict in his play and usually clears it first rather than taking the ball forward for Brazil, he's a lot more no nonsense on the international stage.

They've got a very solid defensive partnership in Luiz and T. Silva, definitely one of the best in the world.

I've noticed that too.Don't think I've seen him go on any crazy runs for Brazil. Be interesting to see how Jose plays him..jose may be defense first but Ricky used to like to bomb forward from time to time,which I'm sure was something Jose gave him license to do...he just didn't try to dribble it out from the back,instead he would sometimes join in with counter attacks.

You weren't on here when we were really linked with Neymar, but then i was 100% in support of signing him and believed all the hype. But his performances the past couple months (and at Copa America) have left a lot to be desired, so not really surprised to see many calling him overrated or ineffective etc.

But he's done well so far in the confederations cup, and he will need to continue that at Barcelona to prove the doubters wrong.

My problem is not with doubting Neymar, my problem is with doubters who have not seen him play and give absolutely dumb arguments against him...

That nose must be broken.oddly enough I've broken my nose 3 times and it never bled.which made me a little scared for David at first with the amount it bled but seems o.k. now. I do think they need to sub him off tho if it continues to bleed...not quite Terry Butcher or Glen Hoddle in those infamous England games style bleeding but not good having blood flowing on a player.

when my nose bleeds it's like that without any impact.

I don't think we should worry much.

He just might be one of those people... he needs to cool the back of his neck and forehead and he'll be fine - if it's like what happens to me