LDN Blue

The game in a nutshell..two moments of brilliance from Neymar. Solid defending by Luiz. the rest of the game very forgettable.

I'm still fine with us not signing Neymar. it's fine him doing good things in a stadium where everybody loves him but Don't think he'd turn out any better than Robinho did in English football.

Yeah I think Neymar made the right choice in choosing Spain. He'll have a good career, yeah he might be a little overrated but dude is still class and has ridiculous potential and he'll fit right in at any big team. Gotta commend him on his mental toughness considering the amount of pressure he's always under for such a young guy. Seems like a nice enough dude and works hard. Some people just love to hate for reason.

This is the first time in a long time I've seen Neymar performing for the NT close to how good he is for Santos.

Exactly!

And that is why people in here have no clue what they are talking about when they criticize him, because they never watched Neymar playing for Santos...

People just like to hate for no reason!

Exactly!

And that is why people in here have no clue what they are talking about when they criticize him, because they never watched Neymar playing for Santos...

Do you blame them though? Neymar usually never plays as well as he does for Santos when he's with Brazil so obviously people are going to call him overrated and stuff. Had a great game tonight though, him and Luiz my MOTMs.

Exactly!

And still he performed better than this regularly for Santos last year. I still feel he hasn't reached the confidence level he has playing for Santos. Hopefully he will in time for the World Cup. We need him.

Do you blame them though? Neymar usually never plays as well as he does for Santos when he's with Brazil so obviously people are going to call him overrated and stuff.

I do, if you havent watched him play you shouldnt opinate. It is plain stupid to call a player "overrated and stuff" if you dont have enough material to get to that conclusion...

I do, if you havent watched him play you shouldnt opinate. It is plain stupid to call a player "overrated and stuff" if you dont have enough material to get to that conclusion...

Yeah I agree, but it's not going to stop. There's always fickle people about that'll call a player overrated after only seeing 2/3 games of that player.