The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the EURO guys going to USA? Know they are on a break ATM, so does this mean they have no pre season?

Also JT?

They all have dates when they're scheduled to return, and most should join up with the team in the States.

Will be interesting to see who does play next Wednesday. The Olympians wont, the Euro semi/finalists probably wont, maybe the quarter finalists too, JT needs a break. Time for the likes of Lukaku, Hazard, Piazon, de Bruyne, Kakuta, Marin and Josh to shine. I can't wait for Wednesday, i love pre seasons where our fringe players try to make an impact.

We're playing PSG and AC Milan. Are AC Milan playing PSG? If so, that would be tooooo funny.

-----------------Hilario---------------

Ivan/Hutch--Luiz--Cahill--Ferreira

-------Ramires-----Essien-------

----KDB------Hazard-----Marin----

--------------Lukaku-----------

Not sure on all the players that will be available, but my team for the game would look like this.

I think they'll take Aziz Deen Conteh with them on the tour for cover at left back until ash joins up, just a hunch but there was something on Chelsea headlines about him impressing in training. Reckon Paulo will be starting though.

ahahahaha. sorry if this makes me sound crazy, but I just literally spontaneously laughed out loud at the fact that we've actually signed Eden Hazard, one of the world's most sought after players.

looking forward to seeing him this pre-season.

Does 'PAC' stand for pace? if so how slow must Henry be now that even Donovan is rated as being faster than him! but at least Henry has more to his game unlike someone like Walcott who when he loses his pace he would be a League 2 standard player at best! lol

I could understand that being from the States, I would know a bit more about Donovan. That being said, I would say that Donovan has always been as fast if not faster than Henry. He's a beast of an athlete whose work rate off the pitch is what makes him our hero in the States.

We're playing PSG and AC Milan. Are AC Milan playing PSG? If so, that would be tooooo funny.

Nope.

Funny how we're playing both Milan and PSG after the former just sold their 2 best players to the latter. One became weaker. The other became stronger. Should be interesting.

And by the way, PSG will be in either Pot 3 or 4 in the upcoming season Champions League...

Looks like Bamford is going as well...

I know all the talk is about Lukaku and Sturidge getting theri chances at CF, but Patrick is also an immense talent and has been doing so well for the reserves. He may not have cost a fortune, but he has still earned a shot imo.