The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata is a better passer. Hazard is more explosive. Oscar makes better decisions and controls the game. There's nothing Kagawa can do better than the players we have.

yep and i dint say he could. but i have to say he is on par with mata on passing. i watched few borussia dortmund games last season and he was threading through balls with his left foot, right foot, the out-side of his boot and what not.

Mata has proven himself in the Premier League though and it will be interesting to see what Kagawa does this season

yep and i dint say he could. but i have to say he is on par with mata on passing. i watched few borussia dortmund games last season and he was threading through balls with his left foot, right foot, the out-side of his boot and what not.

Mata has proven himself in the Premier League though and it will be interesting to see what Kagawa does this season

Mata will only improve now. I think he'll kick on and become one of the stars of the PL. Kagawa seems like a very good player, don't get me wrong (nimble and smart), but I wouldn't take him over Oscar, Mata or Hazard which says it all really.

Quite a few Premiership teams in the USA.

Chelsea

Liverpool

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Swansea

Stoke

Thought we'd all go unbeaten until Stoke and Swansea decided to be crap n let the side down.