The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Is that a serious question? :lol:

Somewhat, I got told by somebody recently that that is the case. Not wanting to look like an idiot, I neither agreed nor disagreed, but I don't think it's possible for them to act as carriers. Once I get confirmation I can re-enter the argument and win :P

Somewhat, I got told by somebody recently that that is the case. Not wanting to look like an idiot, I neither agreed nor disagreed, but I don't think it's possible for them to act as carriers. Once I get confirmation I can re-enter the argument and win :P

The answer is no. Why? http://www-rci.rutge...nsects/aids.htm - Read it and puke it back at your adversary's face.

No. Got into a brawl with my mother's partner. I refuse to go home, for the fear of another brawl. I feel no remorse, to be honest...I do really hate the bastard.

Hmmm I have seen similar things happen in my family mate (Cousins). It is a very hard situation to deal with. Have you got relitives you can stay with?

Hmmm I have seen similar things happen in my family mate. It is a very hard situation to deal with. Have you got relitives you can stay with?

Luckily, I do. Grandmother, uncle or my aunty. If I could go back in time, I would've hit him more times.

I usually abhor violence, but the very sight of the man makes my blood boil.

No chance. I've always hated him. 4 years of pent up rage and frustration. We are too different and our personalities clash. If he didn't have a kid with my mother, I think he would have been kicked to the curb.

QPR midfielder Barton injured after attack outside Liverpool nightclub

http://www.dailymail...-nightclub.html

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: wanker

Disappointed in this celebration of violence to be honest.

Would have been much better if they'd kicked the cunt in the head as well