The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Sorry to hear that mate. Think of it this way, when every thing is going wrong, whatever comes next can't be any worse so it has to be better. :)

Wrong. Things can always get worse.

Wrong. Things can always get worse.

Of course they can, but probability wise, it is much less likely for things to get worse when they are already going bad than when every thing is okay. I'm just saying you can get through shit a whole lot easier if you're optimistic.

Where has zolayes disappeared? Miss him. Hope the old man's just enjoying a break and hasn't quit because of the locked threads and off-topic warning shenanigans.

he was pretty vocal about his displeasure, i am worried he is gone for good

even alex is not around now. did i miss a memo?

10 years old didn't know the first thing about football. I knew two teams Manchester United and Real Madrid. One morning during the morning news I watched the highlights of a 'soccer' game in England, it was Chelsea v Manchester United. The only thing I can remember is Joe Cole's solo goal. It impressed me so much, I knew instantly that was my team. About 5 years later when I finally got Cable TV, I started watching Chelsea every week, because I remembered that one goal.

Sound exactly like me bro! I used to come home early on Fridays and espn would have this UCL review show, so I was like wat is this league and it's 'soccer' being played every week not just world cups?!?!? Soo I remember seeing a highlighst of Chelsea, man u, arsenal, bayern, ac Milan and all these teams had very passionate fans and atmosphere was amazing for all the games! It wasn't the regular "defense" chants or "yeah!!" after a touchdown, it was more intense and really left me amazed and in awe. People singing in background cheerin team on, wow! Soo for a while I then really didn't care what team I supported but what won me over was when frank's mom died and I felt sooo bad, I rooted for them to beat Liverpool and they did and from that day it was one team only!

Mighty blues of southwest London!!!